IGNORED

Help me recover my music plz

Hi

I recently lost my entire trax archive of material dating back to when I was a lil guy. And now I wanna recover what I can, so

do you have any of my albums or trax on your computer? If so I would super appreciate it if you could share them with me here in this thread.

I'll remix your trax or make you album are or something in exchange. Or if you live in Montreal I can show you all the best spots to live outdoors & find food in the garbage.

Or if you live in Montreal I can show you all the best spots to live outdoors & find food in the garbage.

You're so awesome, but unfortunately i don't have a single track of yours. What you plan to do come winter-time, migration? I hope a brave guy like you finds a fortune.

How did this happen? Sorry to hear this happened.

I am very scared of this happening to me.

Im backing up to the cloud and have stuff on an HD and have the same stuff on an 80GB flash drive.

I'm still paranoid tho. was thinking of leaving the flash drive at my parents place.

What you plan to do come winter-time, migration?

current plan is hitchhikin to south america to eat fruit in the jungle, plan subject to change without notice

Already regretting it?

not realllly, i dunno tho. i miss a lot of it but at the same time the idea of having a partial archive that exists in various pockets around the cloud intices me. its like even im not sure how many trax i have out there now

How did this happen?

i deleted them all as part of a three day bonanza that also included giving away most of my stuff, handing out all my bank savings to homeless people, giving up the lease to my apartment, & moving into a tarp fort on mount royal

anyways thanks guys! when dpek's rar downloads (mall internet), and when I get stuff from ganus (pmed me), the only main album missing will be Songs for Sea Life. and the 1000 track one that included my entire archive, but that one never made it off my computer

• 5 weeks later...
Guest Atom Dowry Firth

If you built a spaceship that could travel faster than the speed of light you could travel to a point in space that was a few light years away and you could turn around and look at the earth through a really big telescope and if you zoom in on your house with the telescope you can use that technology that allows people to recover audio from the vibrations of objects in videos and because the light that would be reaching where you are in space left the earth a few years ago you would be able to hear yourself making your tunes that you lost maybe? Hope that helps

What you plan to do come winter-time, migration?

current plan is hitchhikin to south america to eat fruit in the jungle, plan subject to change without notice

Already regretting it?

not realllly, i dunno tho. i miss a lot of it but at the same time the idea of having a partial archive that exists in various pockets around the cloud intices me. its like even im not sure how many trax i have out there now

How did this happen?

i deleted them all as part of a three day bonanza that also included giving away most of my stuff, handing out all my bank savings to homeless people, giving up the lease to my apartment, & moving into a tarp fort on mount royal

anyways thanks guys! when dpek's rar downloads (mall internet), and when I get stuff from ganus (pmed me), the only main album missing will be Songs for Sea Life. and the 1000 track one that included my entire archive, but that one never made it off my computer

cool just found the blog entries on your website. just epic! well done!

Archived