IGNORED

Where is jasondonervan?!

Goiter Sanchez

He used to post here a ton and did a fair bit to enrich the community by sharing rare tracks and his photoshops with us, among other things. He hasn't posted here or his Youtube since December of last year!

aoub0fou.jpg

Anyone know where he went?

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I mentioned this in some thread a month or two ago, I think Oscillik and/or one or two others mentioned that he was still active on Twitter, but just not much elsewhere. Hope all's well of course, he was the VIP WATMM Member of 2014 without a doubt.

His 'Shop skills here are unrivaled. The works he did on the elusive IDM Man (see below) are also legendary.

lyonslittlesuit1.jpg

He also is credited for compiling a Q&A spreadsheet for the AAA thread in late 2013 if I'm not mistaken. Christ, I sound like I'm paying posthumous respects.

If you're reading this Jason...'sup.

he made my Syro cat avatar. hope he comes back.

Was wondering the same actually.

Hope he's ok.

yes and

i always read it as "jasonbonervan"

i'll see myself out

yes.

He used to post here a ton and did a fair bit to enrich the community by sharing rare tracks and his photoshops with us, among other things. He hasn't posted here or his Youtube since December of last year!

aoub0fou.jpg

Anyone know where he went?

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-32716749

North Korea Defence Chief Hyon Yong-chol 'executed'

Guest Atom Dowry Firth

glad he's ok, i miss his humour and skills 2, i thought i he would have been all over the recent explosion of afx tracks

come back duder

Yeah, that thread is crying out for a liberal smattering of doner 'shops

bEb47Jb.jpg

lol
Oh my lol.

Brilliant stuff.

PS come back dude!

You were doing an amazing job of compiling all the Autechre remixes before you left.... And it would be really sad to not get the project completed.

Hope all is well.

• 5 months later...

Well well well, got a nice little email from Jason Donervan today (he's alive and well!), though the situation prompting it sucks. He had posted the 0PN JP track off of Garden of Delete and YT didn't just remove it, they slapped with a negative standing and limited his account until May 2016. Apparently he's had issues with them before, so he's going to delete his channel soon.

So if you want to download them (using clipconverter or keepvid as he suggested, surely there are others) now is the time. He might put them up elsewhere but likely not on youtube again even as a different account.

Personally I'll be grabbing some of his original content, the 1hr 6 minute nobody here edit, and the WATMM joke ones for sure.

No idea if he wants to share any more contact info but I get the impression he's not dropping by on WATMM, he said he'd like me to mention this "if it was still standing"

Archived