IGNORED

Where is jasondonervan?!

Goiter Sanchez

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well well well, got a nice little email from Jason Donervan today (he's alive and well!), though the situation prompting it sucks. He had posted the 0PN JP track off of Garden of Delete and YT didn't just remove it, they slapped with a negative standing and limited his account until May 2016. Apparently he's had issues with them before, so he's going to delete his channel soon.

So if you want to download them (using clipconverter or keepvid as he suggested, surely there are others) now is the time. He might put them up elsewhere but likely not on youtube again even as a different account.

Personally I'll be grabbing some of his original content, the 1hr 6 minute nobody here edit, and the WATMM joke ones for sure.

No idea if he wants to share any more contact info but I get the impression he's not dropping by on WATMM, he said he'd like me to mention this "if it was still standing"

Good to hear hes still alive n kickn

Well well well, got a nice little email from Jason Donervan today (he's alive and well!), though the situation prompting it sucks. He had posted the 0PN JP track off of Garden of Delete and YT didn't just remove it, they slapped with a negative standing and limited his account until May 2016. Apparently he's had issues with them before, so he's going to delete his channel soon.

So if you want to download them (using clipconverter or keepvid as he suggested, surely there are others) now is the time. He might put them up elsewhere but likely not on youtube again even as a different account.

Personally I'll be grabbing some of his original content, the 1hr 6 minute nobody here edit, and the WATMM joke ones for sure.

No idea if he wants to share any more contact info but I get the impression he's not dropping by on WATMM, he said he'd like me to mention this "if it was still standing"

If you write to him again, could you ask him for the highest quality version he has of the Ships Without Meaning video? Not the Memory Vague one but the one with Skate Or Die and shit. I don't think it's originally his per se but I do think his upload is the only copy still online.

sHIT MAN. Gonna grab some of his YT stuff then.

Already got the Deep ChordS Over Tokyo vid which is incredible. Wish I had it in full HD quality...

it seems to be the best flyover vid of tokyo that exists on YT. Did he actually film it and make themusic? [youtubehd]-piJDO9txzg[/youtubehd]

If you write to him again, could you ask him for the highest quality version he has of the Ships Without Meaning video? Not the Memory Vague one but the one with Skate Or Die and shit. I don't think it's originally his per se but I do think his upload is the only copy still online.

i'll ask

i'm going to go with clipconverter - i tried keepvid as well but it seem to make the mp4 smaller so i was suspicious whereas clipconverter looked like a raw D/L

if there are better alternative let me know

i'll ask

i'm going to go with clipconverter - i tried keepvid as well but it seem to make the mp4 smaller so i was suspicious whereas clipconverter looked like a raw D/L

if there are better alternative let me know

Remind him that Goiter Sanchez still owes him a bunch of album trades!

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Archived