Snoop Dogg believes Game of Thrones is based on real life historic events

Npoess

im ok with this. snoop gets a pass.

snoop gets a pass with just about anything he says or does

theres just something so loveable about him

one of my favourite sellouts

i agree

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBk5ywVUfd4

thats weird how often Snoop ripped off slick rick and failed miserably every single time

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh yeah, snoop is a cool guy, alleged murdered and doing commercials for hot pockets, thats my idea of a cool person.

snoop gets a pass with just about anything he says or does

theres just something so loveable about him

one of my favourite sellouts

i agree

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBk5ywVUfd4

thats weird how often Snoop ripped off slick rick and failed miserably every single time

hey man, snoop da elvis of my generation xD

oh yeah, snoop is a cool guy, alleged murdered and doing commercials for hot pockets, thats my idea of a cool person.

He kept pimping hookers after he was married with children, because he thought he deserved to. I have to say as a fellow stoner fuck that guy.

Snoop has one of the oddest careers of all the 40-something 90s rappers still kicking about. He still manages to be a prominent public figure, yet he's released nothing memorable (in a good way at least) since 1993. Even Nas has sprinkled a couple classic tracks onto most of his post-Ilmatic records, Snoop has been a spent force since the Clinton administration.

Real talk tho: How dank is this mixtape:

Metal, rap..I'm pretty sure I heard a track that sounds like grime (MDMR?).

Method Man, Killswitch Engage, Mastodon, Talib Kweli, Snoop Dog....?

Can you imagine George RR Martin bangin out to this stuff while he writes prose about food?

I bet they play it in the writers room for the show.

wait what? what mixtape is this?

EDIT: Nvm, actually jumped back and read the article

I've met a bunch of people who have thought that Sherlock Holmes was an actual historical person or the modern version of the Robin Hood story is factual. This is probably more common than people think.

The thinking is just: "It's olden times." -> Historical.

Nah they just assume the heroes kill the zombies & dragons in the end and that's why they're not around any more.

Shit, 40% of the USA thinks Jesus rode a dinosaur.

Real talk tho: How dank is this mixtape:

Metal, rap..I'm pretty sure I heard a track that sounds like grime (MDMR?).

Method Man, Killswitch Engage, Mastodon, Talib Kweli, Snoop Dog....?

Can you imagine George RR Martin bangin out to this stuff while he writes prose about food?

I bet they play it in the writers room for the show.

wait what? what mixtape is this?

EDIT: Nvm, actually jumped back and read the article

My reaction too, never even knew there was a part one.

Was cringing hard when I saw Mastodon was on it, but then I listened to it and it was much better than I ever could've expected

Brann (of House Dailor, not Stark) >

He should be doing way more vocals imo.

The forced hate for anything remotely mainstream by so many members of this site makes me chuckle at times

I've met a bunch of people who have thought that Sherlock Holmes was an actual historical person or the modern version of the Robin Hood story is factual. This is probably more common than people think.

Yeah, I know at least two people at work who watch GOT and made this error. One is a guy I was working nights with and I got him hooked on it. We watched seasons 1 & 2 and every now and then he'd start a sentence with "yeah, in those days.." lol.

The other one thought the map at the beginning was a map of medieval England.

The forced hate for anything remotely mainstream by so many members of this site makes me chuckle at times

Yup

The fact that man can't separate reality from high fantasy fiction is quite funny... c'mon... nothing really to do with the man's popularity, he just happens to be a public figure, which is why this is even a "story".

I don't hate Snoop btw.

Yeah, I know at least two people at work who watch GOT and made this error. One is a guy I was working nights with and I got him hooked on it. We watched seasons 1 & 2 and every now and then he'd start a sentence with "yeah, in those days.." lol.

The other one thought the map at the beginning was a map of medieval England.

Yup

Lol, are you kidding, snoop is a fool, no one should respect him, thats why is funny to make fun of him.

He makes commercials for hot picket for god$ sake, one of the most evil and despicable food companies.

WATMM loves mainstream culture though, nearly everyone here watches GOT, or Better Call Saul or fucking comic book movies. Just read the TV thread. People here watch New Girl FFS .

Snoop has one of the oddest careers of all the 40-something 90s rappers still kicking about. He still manages to be a prominent public figure, yet he's released nothing memorable (in a good way at least) since 1993. Even Nas has sprinkled a couple classic tracks onto most of his post-Ilmatic records, Snoop has been a spent force since the Clinton administration.

drop it like it's hot came out in 2004, so it's slightly less worse.

True true, I still think it's weird how often he turns in ads and things though .

Archived