IGNORED

First World Acts of Rebellion

Bechuga

We have no dictatorships to topple so we have to make do with Fighting the Power in smaller ways. What/who are you fighting today?

My neighbour is watching football loudly, so I'm listening to Between The Buried And Me loudly to fight the tyranny, one metal riff at a time. But not too loudly, because it's too noisy to sit in front of for too long.

VIVA LA REVOLUCION

I dont know about Anonymous, my personal opinion is that they were compromised a long time ago. Haven't trusted anything coming out of the supposed 'organization' since this hilarious neocon shit show (supporting the US pentagon funded FSA syrian rebels to fight the ASsad regime) they endorsed

see:
liAfFNK.png

same Anonymous account also threatened to hack (in my mind very valid and non idiotic) critics of Glenn Greenwald and first Look media, which also make me take paue

I know they arent linked together ideologically, but its still really upsetting the biggest Anonymous twitter presence supported this shit, while other smaller sects of it rightfully understand the FSA are not 'the good guys'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onTsvSfbpd4

sorry this had nothing whatsoever to do with your post, i just have a lot of problems with

anonymous

i snuck into the stables where the montreal police horses live & turned off the stereo playing top40. im sure the music was part of an ongoing brainwashing program to turn these gentle creatures into volatile enforcers of the law regime

They raised the fare on my daily commute back in January, so I haven't bought a ticket since. It's not that I can't afford it, I just think public transportation should be free, not the sort of thing to overcharge. So it's free for now, until I get fined, and the fine is the same price as a 30 day pass, so either way I win.

Well, the company operating the line made this app where you can purchase e-tickets from your phone, and there's no timed delay or anything, so it's pretty low risk

Ah that's pretty decent. How much are transit fares in Norway? I think fares here in Vancouver are ridiculous, considering how crappy the public transportation is.

Seoul - now there's a city that does public transportation right. Cheap, available, and punctual.

i appear to have fallen foul of some influential people, i've responded by unfriending them on fb.

i don't see why i should attempt to be nice to people who are in turn unpleasant to me. :catface:

• 1 month later...

took a book from the uni's library and it didn't set the alarm off for some reason, so now I have a free copy of Concrete Mathematics

This wasn't really an act of rebellion though cause my uni's library is pretty cool and the people working there are nice

Guest skibby

im doing philosophy and making art with the intention of staging a revolution against my own supidity

Guest skibby

when i get 500 followers on soundcloud, i'm going to give paper money to a panhandler. that will show the establishment what I'm really about.

finally decided to grow a beard, despite working in a corporate world where basically everyone in my office is clean shaven and generally see beards as a bit scruffy. fuck it.

oh yeah also ive basically lived comfortably without money for like a month now

i want to be your friend, tell me your secrets.

Read his blog, it's linked in his sig.

His definition of comfort might not fit yours.

Archived