IGNORED

Vote On Your Favourite User18081971 Tracks!

Joyrex

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is great! Thanks for the page xf :)
I was thinking maybe up the thing to 30 tracks, no? Didn't he say more than one album? Although 20 would be fine too, just.. well.. we have to leave out some great tracks if we stick to 20.

I was thinking about tactically voting, obv there are the ones like Organ and Ibiza Spliff that everyone will go for, they are amongst my favourites too but I feel that everyone will pick them and some of the other great tracks won't get represented so much....

I was thinking about tactically voting, obv there are the ones like Organ and Ibiza Spliff that everyone will go for, they are amongst my favourites too but I feel that everyone will pick them and some of the other great tracks won't get represented so much....

I thought that, but decided against it. Best way to get a true representation of "the best of the best" is just by picking absolute favourites, IMO.

humm... i voted, but when i log in later i cant see my votes anymore, and have to reconnect with sc again... how am i able to change it then?

EDIT: ah just saw the "save" button... that means my votes arent even saved, not just for me, but also in the poll? will do again then

Edited by indulin

This is great! Thanks for the page xf :)

I was thinking maybe up the thing to 30 tracks, no? Didn't he say more than one album? Although 20 would be fine too, just.. well.. we have to leave out some great tracks if we stick to 20.

Who knows, depending on how things go, how many songs may still be ahead of us (if there are any more), and how Richard feels about the whole compiling process perhaps there could be a volume II? We're getting ahead of ourselves here, but miracles do happen apparently.

humm... i voted, but when i log in later i cant see my votes anymore, and have to reconnect with sc again... how am i able to change it then?

EDIT: ah just saw the "save" button... that means my votes arent even saved, not just for me, but also in the poll? will do again then

did anybody else have this issue? this is intentional for technical reasons - and because i wanted saving to be a very specific action - but i can probably make it save the track selection each time you add/remove a track. i had hoped i'd made it obvious enough one would need to click the save button... but if it's a common issue..

Edited by xf

did anybody else have this issue? this is intentional for technical reasons - and because i wanted saving to be a very specific action - but i can probably make it save the track selection each time you add/remove a track. i had hoped i'd made it obvious enough one would need to click the save button... but if it's a common issue..

Yeah, I had this same problem, lost em. I picked 20 again, which I think were 1/2 different than the first

Yeah, I had this same problem, lost em. I picked 20 again, which I think were 1/2 different than the first

same

this is a nice gadget, mad props to xf and the team!

well.. damn. there are so many instant favourites to choose from here, but what i am PSYCHED about (and have been since the start of the dump) are those one-off tracks that sound like nothing else by anyone - the outer reaches of musical territory only RDJ ventures into. he commented that most of the time he's been trying to upload tracks that are in a certain style, and that he's considering "widening the net" (the 5 7z track following immediately - with the words "net widen 2 clicks" :blink: ) so remember guys, if you hear something from another planet that leaves you wanting more, shout it out with your vote!

god, remember that Warp20 voting app? vote for ONE favourite track per artist, and Windowlicker tops the poll (laughable butane bob didn't count because the "AFX" moniker was listed seperately...)

Guest jsc909

I basically just joined WATMM (after many years of lurking) just to say a HUGE 'well done' to xf over the voting site - awesome!

Excellent job xf! Seems like a lot of effort went into this, great layout and easy to use. Picking 20 was near impossible for me and i'm sure my list will keep getting tweaked. Surprised to see no ove voted for '9 Wind Squidge'... thought that track was a banger, gets me moving

Guest Atom Dowry Firth

How the fuck does Pump The Shit only have one vote? What's wrong with you people?! Yeah I'm not voting for the obvious stuff here, connoisseur's slekshun coming up!

Awesome work xf and everyone that worked on this :catsalute:

Edit: So far I'm the only vote for 'How Much I wanted You' as well? Insanity

Edited by Timothy Forward