IGNORED

US dates

Guest pixelives

Not to worry I'll just see them at paradise the next day! Paradise is a good venue and I honestly think it will be better than in brooklyn because every fucking show by a group like ae is usually a shit show because most people in bk have "heard of them" and go to watch themselves be at an ae show. very few people like six or true fans who have lived this music for at least a decade if not two. Last time I was at paradise I saw Plaid and it was a great show and a chill and good vibe with the fans - it was mostly classic boston college bros who inexplicably loved plaid. which was great.

That portsmouth show smells of cancellation but fuck i'll totally drive to NH from boston and see them in possibly an even *more* intimate setting?? Although christ - kraftwerk on friday, ae on saturday and sunday? sounds like my ears will need a rest.

The only bummer is no epic wattmz meetup in BK? I guess usagi will have to come to boston! <3

see u there bob dob

love,

d-lo

Was that the scintilli show? I think that's the last time I was at the paradise too and yeah, great crowd & sound. Cya there dee-lo - I'll be bringing the stickiest of the icky for a pre-show blaze so if Usags knows what's good for him he'll make it up dis way...

pslol @ bklyn crowd assessment, hiya Six (real fan)

• Replies 999
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't see anything about a Vancouver show.....am I missing something?

EDIT:

I'm blind.

WOw.....I live here all my life, and I'm moving down to SD a week before that show...gonna have to drive up to LA

Damn it I want to come to Brooklyn for geek boners, sticky bud and crowd assessment. Somebody put me up.

Guest mildos

will be at the Orlando show in a stretcher w/ an IV drip if need be

I can't believe it's at the Social. I can't wait!

brooklyn's sticky bud is kinda shitty quality to be honest. One of the only metropolitan areas in the United States still with extremely over priced and not so great quality weed ($70 per 1/8th is normal price). but prob still better than in the UK by a lot

I think I might plan a road trip to go to the Portland, Seattle, and Vancouver shows. What an awesome weekend that would be - great food & beer in all those towns too, and I've never been to Vancouver besides the shitty airport. I wonder if they would notice and get creeped out at my groupieness.

Come to the vancouver show man!
I got a feeling I'll be the dorkiest, rocking outest guy there. Look out!

Archived