IGNORED

US dates

Guest pixelives

How fast do you think these will sell out in general?

Considering they haven't been to the US in like 5+ years, pretty sure last time was 2008(?), I wouldn't sleep on buying these tickets. Gonna get mine the day they go on sale

• Replies 999
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I live in Minnesota and don't drive. I will either take a long bus ride to Chicago or a plane to Denver for this show. It must happen.

I thought the $175 for floor tickets to see Stevie Wonder would be the most expensive show i'd ever see but it turns out that i just set a new precedent for myself for live music.

I live in Minnesota and don't drive. I will either take a long bus ride to Chicago or a plane to Denver for this show. It must happen.

I thought the $175 for floor tickets to see Stevie Wonder would be the most expensive show i'd ever see but it turns out that i just set a new precedent for myself for live music.

I'm flying to Denver as well. What's the use of money if you don't spend it

the metro in chicago is a great venue. it's worth the mn trek.

Damn it I want to come to Brooklyn for geek boners, sticky bud and crowd assessment. Somebody put me up.

i think u meant boston>>>!>!>!>>!>!>!>>>>>>>>

Yeah man I mean whatever etc!

Damn it I want to come to Brooklyn for geek boners, sticky bud and crowd assessment. Somebody put me up.

i think u meant boston>>>!>!>!>>!>!>!>>>>>>>>

Yeah man I mean whatever etc!

is there a serious chance you can come??

I wouldn't book a ticket but if I had some funds closer to the time and there was a spare ticket I'd seriously consider booking a flight for lols

well i'll be reppin at the portsmouth, nh one, never been to that venue but portsmouth is a pretty cool town. don't think i can make it down to the boston show.

if it gets cancelled i'll be pretty depressed...

So if you go to the official Ae page and click on the "secret" venue link, it will start play### # #####

Sorry, keyboard broke

Lol you're right it plays tac lacora and fucks with the website design.

edit: It's playing off soundcloud, any way to find the AE soundcloud account from which one this tac lacora was uploaded to? Won't let you follow the link itself

https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fapi.soundcloud.com%2Ftracks%2F114729506%3Fsecret_token%3Ds-bpngw&color=000000&auto_play=true&show_artwork=false

will be at the Orlando show in a stretcher w/ an IV drip if need be

I can't believe it's at the Social. I can't wait!

Cool, didn't know there were Orlando WATMMers. The Social is probably my venue of choice for this, I am so fucking pumped.

Some questions -

1. Does Ae usually sell swag?

2. How "live"/distinct are their shows? Thinking of catching the Miami show the next day because holy shit Ae is in the united states.

will be at the Orlando show in a stretcher w/ an IV drip if need be

I can't believe it's at the Social. I can't wait!

Cool, didn't know there were Orlando WATMMers. The Social is probably my venue of choice for this, I am so fucking pumped.

Some questions -

1. Does Ae usually sell swag?

2. How "live"/distinct are their shows? Thinking of catching the Miami show the next day because holy shit Ae is in the united states.

Autechre are the best live electronic performers I've ever witnessed personally. I've seen them live 5 times. The live sound seems extremely improvised to me, always performing in pitch black with only enough light for THEM to see what they're doing. The focus is completely on the music.

Yes, they sell t-shirts at all the shows I've been to.

what kind of stuff do they play live, like mostly their recent material or do they play some of their earlier stuff too? i know they said they think some of their early stuff is silly, but that's definitely the stuff i like most. either way i like it all, so still going.

what kind of stuff do they play live, like mostly their recent material or do they play some of their earlier stuff too? i know they said they think some of their early stuff is silly, but that's definitely the stuff i like most. either way i like it all, so still going.

pretty easy to find out - but yeah its not like the early stuff

pretty easy to find out - but yeah its not like the early stuff

What he said

Their live material is relatively unique from album material, and most often super wild. You are not likely to here anything from any album, unless by "album" you mean a live bootlegs or sounds from albums which haven't happened yet.

If you like their early stuff most, their live show might disappoint. But I don't really know.

I assume similar to recent gigs

How is the Fonda Theater in LA? Never been there. Not that it matters, havta go.

Still sorry I couldn't see the phax machine @ the standard.

Their recent live stuff is very difficult and not very danceable. If you're on the fence then go anyway for a laugh.

Archived