IGNORED

US dates

Guest pixelives

Their recent live stuff is very difficult and not very danceable. If you're on the fence then go anyway for a laugh.

Maybe, but Rob Hall and Cygnus? I am going to be shaking my white butt at least a little bit.

• Replies 999
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got my Denver tickets. Fuck "axs.com" for charging a "$9 early service fee" but whatever

Yea that stupid service fee. They even charge extra for "will call" :(

I just got tix for Austin and Denver!

BTW, there are four happy-plant dispensaries and a Voodoo Doughnut within walking distance of the Bluebird Theater - bring CASH!

174zzhi.png

I'll be lone wolfing at the Austin event with some goodies (K) if anyone from here wants to get together at the venue and get special let me know +:).

I'll be lone wolfing at the Austin event with some goodies (K) if anyone from here wants to get together at the venue and get special let me know +:).

I don't take vitamins any more but I'll be there! PMd

BTW, there are four happy-plant dispensaries and a Voodoo Doughnut within walking distance of the Bluebird Theater

174zzhi.png

Holy fuck I forgot all about Colorado.

Thank you

Good times will be had by all! Gentleman clubs along the way if you're in to that sort of thing...

LA & SF tix procured

LA Tix don't go on sale until tomorrow I thought?

American Express cardholder presale

Also should we make individual meet-up threads for each show? If anyone's interested

Also should we make individual meet-up threads for each show? If anyone's interested

Good idea, or maybe a temporary AE sub to hold the threads and keep them out of main sub

Archived