IGNORED

Venetian Snares - Your Face

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's been posting pictures of him messing around with his modulars for the last 6 months or so, usually little glitchy clips.

I hope it's a glitch style album personally, along the lines of HCCBU or Fool the Detector, etc.

HCCBU or Fool the Detector, etc.

oh fuck, yes please, FtD was fantastic

damn skippy!

if the new album sounds anything like his modular jams i am excited x20

I think we've got a good chance that it will be like that. He doesn't usually post 10 second glitch clips for months on end so I imagine that's what he was hinting at, at least that's the impression I got!

although I like that track with MEETING THE BUDDHA YOU TRIED TO KILL HIM MEETING SOMEONES PARENTS YOU KILL THEM BECOMING ONE WITH THE VOID since it was already released on soundclod I hope it's not on there

but I got that vibe from the artwork, because both remind me of strobing bztztztztzt

although I like that track with MEETING THE BUDDHA YOU TRIED TO KILL HIM MEETING SOMEONES PARENTS YOU KILL THEM BECOMING ONE WITH THE VOID since it was already released on soundclod I hope it's not on there

but I got that vibe from the artwork, because both remind me of strobing bztztztztzt

any idea what that track was called? im googling but not coming up with much

Archived