IGNORED

Rad Velocity - M-taur Archives

MisterE

An album made from collected tracks I've had on disc for about 10-15yrs mostly. All software production. I touched them up with some 'remixing' (more like overdubbing) and 'remastering' (using a really nice analog stereo EQ unit).

Free download, baby

• 3 months later...

yeh it was based on the old depictions of the minotaur/labyrinth in mosaics and other works where the labyrinth isn't really a maze but just has a single path that's convoluted and winds around until it gets to the center. google image search 'minotaur labyrinth'

for whatever reason they symbolized labyrinths like that a lot in antiquity (even on coins) and i just thought it was cool that way

i used to love mazes as a kid and drew a lot of my own so i hope to do another part in the series maybe with the art being a super meticulous detailed actual maze with dead ends and all. seems like itd be fun

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

gee thanks vh. surprised that it makes you relaxed but hey.

ive been thinking about trying to get it on some cassette tapes but it seems like a silly idea. also have lots of tracks done for parts 2 and 3

Archived