IGNORED

What Are You Having For Dinner

PhylumZunami

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A 99p sandwich from the crap shop round the corner, 2 x packets of pickled onion space raiders, an apple muller rice and a 4 finger kit kat, washed down with coke.

I suck.

Editing to add: pepperami wideboy. How could i forget the main course?

was going to have two metric cups of milk but a friend just called to say he loves me, he just called to say how much he cares

btw phyl, neat avatar. i'm trying to draw a comic and the main character has got mamimi's nose and an oly xa

Guest hawaii

cheeseburger and coleslaw.

a good ipa beer too.

oh man coleslaw is the best isn't it? what's your personal recipe?

ah, just got it takeaway from a burger spot :D

Bacon Lobster Tomato?

Made incredible burritos and now the room is filled with incredible burritos farts.

a pizza with beetroot + feta

also a pizza with spinach + feta + chilli sauce

hey capers preserved in a good sherry vinegar are the bomb you fucking weirdos

It's breakfast time so i ate hot chocolate and a very nice pane di casa (finally, thankyou brisbane, finally (their ciabatta is even better) bread with real texture and worked glutens) with melted butter, and either promite or strawberry jam. Gave me the strength to do the dishes and now i'm going for a walk after this alexoff jones finishes, lol nearly up for 24hrs -sie-

splurged and went out with the wife, had this tonight

jwj-ramen-285.jpg

yesterday I didn't really have dinner, ate fried gizzards from a corner store after work (it's this odd routine I do every payday), some yogurt, a hefeweizen, and then ice cream right before bed while watching game of thrones

I ordered a pizza @ wife's request, but had a handful of peanuts to tide me over.

Including the seemingly inevitable One Awful Tasting Peanut.

Archived