IGNORED

What Are You Having For Dinner

PhylumZunami

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

post-10612-0-06796300-1433621103_thumb.jpg

made this beast last night.

Seared-pan-roasted pork loin - risotto of english pea, caramelized cipollini onion and shiitake - port braised Braeburn apple with a port & apple redux sauce.

How about you guys start sharing recipes intead of just listing the food you just ate like some 13 year old teen on facebook.

here's a recipe for you, Deer:

[REDACTED FOR SENSITIVE STOMACHS], unwashed

TOSS VIGOROUSLY

I tried to make onigiri (rice balls), but it was a true failure. The rice was disgusting...... :(

Roast chicken ala Heston Blumenthal (slightly altered) with oven potato and butter-fried carrot.

Chicken is immersed in 6% salt and sugar brine solution for 6 hours; then immersed in cold water for 1 hour (replacing the water every 15 minutes); blanched twice, and left in fridge overnight. Then in the oven at 140C (he originally says 75C and 5 hours I think, but not doing that).

Much recommended.

classic British roast beef sunday dinner:

roast beef (rested) on a bed of root veggies for prrrrrrrroper deep gravying (but take the celery out when you mush/blitz for gravy or it'll taste like soup), roast spuds, steamed broccoli/peas, horseradish sauce

all washed down with a pint of cold diet coke (while the family gets slowly slaughtered on red booze, cider & brandy)...... miss alcohol on sundays :(

How about you guys start sharing recipes intead of just listing the food you just ate like some 13 year old teen on facebook.

TOSS VIGOROUSLY

lol.

I'm sure deer comments with the same response when any of the 13 year old girl he stalks via facebook post a picture of food they are eating...

TOSS VIGOROUSLY

lol.

I'm sure deer comments with the same response when any of the 13 year old girl he stalks via facebook post a picture of food they are eating...

but at least they post pictures + recipients, they are actually aware of their audience

TOSS VIGOROUSLY

lol.

but at least they post pictures + recipients, they are actually aware of their audience

oh wait this doesnt work lol but you know what i mean

Man Meal. filet mignon with a mushroom and shallot pan sauce, garlic mashers, potato roll and a salad

post-10612-0-45674700-1433710539_thumb.jpg

Here's a recipe, or a tip more-like for the creeper deer.

if thou want's the best cooking for a perfectly tender steakage, do a reverse sear

-put steak into oven on roasting rack @ 275 degrees (Fahrenheit, go fuck yourselves world)

-bring steak to an internal temp of 125-130 degrees

-Season with black pepper, salt and what have you while you heat up your searing pan

-Sear the flesh

-Place on plate and cover with foil lightly for 5-10 minutes (or longer)

-Feast on the tenderness.

had some sea bream...here it is in the griddle pan earlier

4382aef8c86f34ddff709212322ec98c.jpg

pictures exclamation mark exclamation mark, you are the man.

shocked though that there's not your super cool reflection in the oily oil there bechefem

Also, dinner = orange juice and one hundred dollar vodka that my brother is annoyed that i've cruised through.

Last night had some Malaysian breaded pork chops, spicy eggplant and assorted side dishes.

I don't take pics precisely because I'm not a 13 year old girl.

Archived