IGNORED

What Are You Having For Dinner

PhylumZunami

The girlfriend and I just made burritos with chicken, rice, cheese and shit tons of hot sauce. Each burrito weighing over a pound and my stomach is going to fucking explode. What are you guys/girls eating right now

11289714_1423415081314968_663240341_n.jp

I had burritos last night. I was inspired by Matty Matheson's lasagna recipe so they ended up way better than normal :)

The girlfriend and I just made burritos with chicken, rice, cheese and shit tons of hot sauce. Each burrito weighing over a pound and my stomach is going to fucking explode. What are you guys/girls eating right now

I had burritos last night. I was inspired by Matty Matheson's lasagna recipe so they ended up way better than normal :)

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

bummed my pictures aren't showing up now.

nice one mate!

also having dominos pizza tonight

pepperoni, double cheese wit da reg crust

Guest Atom Dowry Firth

For the next 10 days at least, nothing but lemons, manuka honey (should really be maple syrup but shop didn't have any), cayenne pepper and water. Shit is brutal

If I stop posting it is because I have died.

bummed my pictures aren't showing up now.

nice one mate!

also having dominos pizza tonight

pepperoni, double cheese wit da reg crust

Had Dominos for the first time in years a couple of weeks ago. They are somehow worse than microwave pizzas.

For the next 10 days at least, nothing but lemons, manuka honey (should really be maple syrup but shop didn't have any), cayenne pepper and water. Shit is brutal

Enjoy developing gallstones from crash dieting.

Guest Atom Dowry Firth

Enjoy developing gallstones from crash dieting.

NNmeteorite.jpg

QTwDhZs.jpg

Chicken, salad, tomatoes, broccoli, home made dressing (creme fraiche, red onion, dill), ketchup with LOTS of sriracha and this chili powder:

xzpekgN.jpg

have you made his lasagna?

QTwDhZs.jpg

Chicken, salad, tomatoes, broccoli, home made dressing (creme fraiche, red onion, dill), ketchup with LOTS of sriracha and this chili powder:

xzpekgN.jpg

Hi-5

Ugh. I had a Tofurkey italian sausage with a slice of munster cheese and dijon mustard on a tortilla followed by two gin and tonics.

made pad thai gai, which is (in case anyone on the planet hasn't had this modern staple before) sliced and fried chicken (and onion), then a couple of broken eggs half turned into an omelette and stirred through the chicken and onion, to which a treacly palm sugar and shrimp paste based sauce is added, i also put in soy sauce and mirin and some smooth peanut butter because i forgot to grab some peanuts to pound till little crunchy chunks. then the juice of a lemon is stirred through to cut through that sweetness and bean sprouts and chopped spring onion are placed on top with the lid put on for a couple of minutes to wilt them a little. In the meantime pad thai noodles (which resemble a translucent fettuccine) have been soaking in boiled water for a few minutes until al denté then rinsed in cold water. Place the noodles on the plate and top with the chicken stew and few fresh spring onions and bean sprouts.

Was ok, as usual. heh, it's kind of like a modern day spag bog isn't it really, something you just do without thinking about, it's easy and the result is never annoying or dull, just hearty, filling goodness.

oWso6OC.jpg

Minced meat patties (red onions, bread crumbs) with bacon, fried carrots, potaters, chili sriracha vegs etc

Have a good Saturday!

im so god damn unhealthy compared to you chim

Had Dominos for the first time in years a couple of weeks ago. They are somehow worse than microwave pizzas.

i personally find when you order extra cheese and ask them to put provolone on it as well, it becomes a decent pizza. otherwise you'll just be eating tasteless pizza crust with not enough ingredients.

i recently had them a few times, after years of not and i made some noise about the fact that i was paying full price and not using discount vouchers and so after that they loaded it up and it was nice. Funny thing is though they have these chicken ribs as a side, and they are so much better than the pizza itself, god like even. Also there is no way in the 7 to 20 hells that microwavable pizza is better than something that has a real living and worked base.

Archived