IGNORED

is Steinvord none other than Sonny John Moore?

Guest skibby

Anyone with the time and ability could be Steinvord....

Dr. Dre is Steinvord

Holy shit, you made me realize something... WHAT IF DR. DRE IS SKRILLEX, GUYS?!?!?!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If watmm lives up to its standards, it needs to statistically prove that John is Steinvord. And that Elusive is RDJ. Logic is not enough! For this I need to see the yearly ratio between post count and releasecount. First use Mike P to establish a relationship, and than crosscheck with all the other watmmers. And also notice that Ae is the exception to the rule because of the AAA.

Steinford, here we come!

Logic is not enough. We must also use Reason. And Ableton Live.

I'll get me coat.

Anyone with the time and ability could be Steinvord....

Dr. Dre is Steinvord

Holy shit, you made me realize something... WHAT IF DR. DRE IS SKRILLEX, GUYS?!?!?!

Oh my god...

It all makes sense. In 2009 Skralx released an album titled 'Straight outta Compton'. As you all know, this is the same title as the first album from the Nice guys Wiv Attitude. Of which Dre is a member. Coupled with the fact that Skrilz always wears beats by dre hedfones, I'd say you're on to something.

this Steinvord speculation is creating a real Buzz, we need some Protracker to hunt down this magix music maker, could it be an unknown Garageband? Let's analyse the pure data to Ah. Fuck it. Punchline: DubTurbo

Steinvord is Steve Albini in the ultimate twist ending to the IDM saga that captured the heart of a nation.

Guest skibby

hey i am not saying that Skrillex is droppin IDM dambusters, I am just saying to prove he isn't getting a little on the side. prove he isn't steinvord for starters.

Seriously Skrillex, I know we don't know each other on here, just chime in why don't you and just say it. spill it dawg.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest skibby

damn bro you hit your head pretty hard. shit thats not even funny. are you alright man??

and did you ever release something discretely on Rephlex?

Archived