IGNORED

Karsten Pflum - DODE

Good news, saw this the other day on Facebook. Didn't care much for the sleep album, so this sounds good. Though I gotta say my favorite releases of his are the Slaphead Faun comp and Flugten Fra År 2000.

Good news, saw this the other day on Facebook. Didn't care much for the sleep album, so this sounds good. Though I gotta say my favorite releases of his are the Slaphead Faun comp and Flugten Fra År 2000.

Those are two of my favorites as well and "Tracks" has some real gems too. He has many unreleased tracks and I was looking back at his sm posts and he uploads man of them for download at around xmas time on soundcloud

Im doing a show case for him on my mixlr Next Thursday night, playing new tracks off the next album too :)

Touched Mixlr

Awesome! I can't wait to hear it!

Excellent, I love Karsten Pflum. Flugten Fra År 2000 is one of my favorite IDM albums. :) I'd rank him right up there with Rich & Tom, personally!

Sadly missed out on downloading all his tracks from Xmas last year until it was too late. Does anyone here have them by chance?

• 2 weeks later...

Damn it, I can't seem to find it. If I do I will let you know, I was referring to the x-mas releases on soundcloud

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived