IGNORED

A remix I'm done with, I think

granty

Guest Tricktrack

I liked it ! Very hypnotic, well mastered plus I didn't find it long or too repetitive while listening. The track's structure is great and works flawlessly. The female uhh-uhh at 2:20 and 4:50 could use more reverb to merge with the other voices, that's the only thing that bothered me.

I thought it was more cinematic than any other description. Make more for us.

there is that mild moodshift mentioned before with the voice.. If you added reverb to it... it might cover up the accompanying notes if the release or decay were too high... so in other words i like it for what it is right now.

I thought it was more cinematic than any other description. Make more for us.

there is that mild moodshift mentioned before with the voice.. If you added reverb to it... it might cover up the accompanying notes if the release or decay were too high... so in other words i like it for what it is right now.

Righty ho. Glad its working for you. Think I'll leave it for a while and come back to it later.

It is pretty hypnotic, could leave it on and zone out for a few minutes but I think it is slightly too long, there isn't much to focus on in the first part, the 2nd part has more variation and is really nice. Good stuff.

It is pretty hypnotic, could leave it on and zone out for a few minutes but I think it is slightly too long, there isn't much to focus on in the first part, the 2nd part has more variation and is really nice. Good stuff.

I was thinking of adding in a bit more variation into the beginning. There's loads of weird sounds on the other stems that I haven't used yet. Maybe some subtle percussion additions etc.

Archived