Guest Atom Dowry Firth

I use hypercubes fairly often for calculating slopes to see if they're suitable for tobogganing or for seeing if there is any traffic with lines. There are no triangles allowed in hypercube town

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Throughout human prehistory Triquetra were hugely significant, especially in the Celtic world.

If you go through La Tene art styles, the triptych symbolism embedded in British & Irish Celtic belief systems and even further afield, Triquetra are/were everywhere

Just look at Christian systems of Father, Son & Holy Ghost, or any shitty "Celtic" tattoo arm banding, its gone a bit too far liiiiiiike

Whenever I made pancakes I only made them in geometric shapes and origami.

I use the past tense here because this is before the U.S. Govt locked me in a think tank at MIT to solve equations for 12 hours a day. They say I'll never know what the numbers mean but believe me I know. It's an algorithm that can track black people not being killed by police officers Īllūmīnåtī

Whoever borked this thread thx for nothin, I'm done wit it

Me, luvs you too xx

The thread was born borked, is your comment parody of something else that happened on the forum? (should also have written in pink comic sans, but couldn't quite bring myself to).

The thread was born borked, is your comment parody of something else that happened on the forum? (should also have written in pink comic sans, but couldn't quite bring myself to).

There was a million of the borked threads, I merely collated them in to one borked ubermench, with the appropriate addition of a further tag. ;)

This thread is sure shaping up nicely.

:dadjoke:

i c what u did there

(where, i c and u are variables defining the three dimensions of the defined object)

There was a million of the borked threads, I merely collated them in to one borked ubermench, with the appropriate addition of a further tag. ;)

i was replying to young master rubin via your quote, sorry if it was a bit unclear old boy. Therefore the only connection to your post was my acknowledgement of it's minor hillarity and the fact that i would have liked to have enjoined in the mechanism that brushed it so, but couldn't bring myself to given the fact that i have never posted in comic sans once and shall continue with this line of not doing so, into the future. (of course this is now an invitation to tri or somesuch munchkin of messageboard mirth to quote my post and change it's font into one built from those dreadful SHAPES (lol), (which of course he can't now do since i've defused that line of joketack, hah)).

You dig mcbp.

Archived