IGNORED

Squarepusher's bank balance

Twelvetrees

This thread is a bit fucking lame

It's none of your business is it? If you live in the real world and you bumped into him, would you ask him? 'errrrrrrr excuse me Tom how much do you earn?' No you wouldn't, well I wouldn't, 'cause I'd expect him to tell me to fuck off

Edit....Maybe your a youngster asking the question....sometimes I should realise this lol.

On topic though, yeah it's a little shitty to ask someone how much money they have, but a discussion of the compensation rates for musicians of this caliber is certainly interesting.

why do you all think its bad to have a day job besides making music ? I would get a depression without a day job, its like eating only rice and water all day also i wouldnt enjoy making music anoymore.

why do you all think its bad to have a day job besides making music ? I would get a depression without a day job, its like eating only rice and water all day also i wouldnt enjoy making music anoymore.

do you need sadness to be happy? ive had tons of jobs. never one have i enjoyed. i like working. i like that ive learned about people. that is about it

It's none of your business is it? If you live in the real world and you bumped into him, would you ask him? 'errrrrrrr excuse me Tom how much do you earn?' No you wouldn't, well I wouldn't, 'cause I'd expect him to tell me to fuck off

this exactly.

There's a station announcer at Marylebone that sounds like ceephax. There's probably loads of station announcers that sound like ceephax though. If I had to pick a profession where employees were most likely to sound like ceephax, I'd pick the railways

Archived