IGNORED

Cheetah EP

zlemflolia

Fuuuck payday is tomorrow. Might skip the tape - I never listen to the damn things anyway. Totally gonna cop that blue shirt - I was hoping theyd make some shirts for this!

fyi i decided to order two tapes to try and sell one to recoup cost of shipping. allowed me to then to use the standard shipping rate for $5.87 usd

I would get the tape, but I guess I'll just go for the CD. The tape is just a curio for collectors, and I wouldn't listen to it in that format.

But I'm going to get one of those t-shirts....

shit. did not see the "strictly one per customer" hopefully they don't just straight cancel my order x_x

I would get the tape, but I guess I'll just go for the CD. The tape is just a curio for collectors, and I wouldn't listen to it in that format.

are there cheetah shirts? i'm not seeing them

shit. did not see the "strictly one per customer" hopefully they don't just straight cancel my order x_x

https://bleep.com/merch/74066-aphex-twin-cheetah-ep-black-t-shirt

holy hell, the shipping on the cassette costs nearly as much as the tape itself

I want it, but not that bad. damn

?

Shipping for the cassette AND vinyl totalled $8 for me, to Canada?

Guest bitroast

https://bleep.com/merch/74066-aphex-twin-cheetah-ep-black-t-shirt

there's 4 colours. scroll down to

Cheetah EP Merchandise

Guest bitroast

ah... too rich for my blood but holy shit these are exactly what i've been wanting for a looooooooooooooooooong time: https://bleep.com/merch/67100-art-vinyl-art-vinyl-play-display-single-frame

also too rich for my blood though

holy shit. you can go to a framing store and it get it done for same price / cheaper... dont have to pay for shipping. stupid ass shit.

what a horrible stupid idea for a product / very clever way to capitalize on people with too much money ,,, these people -> http://www.telegraph.co.uk/music/news/half-the-people-buying-vinyl-dont-actually-bother-listening-to-i/

it's a great idea for a product you schmuck. did you look at what the product actually does? the only reason to get it is because you listen to it.

:-*

holy shit. you can go to a framing store and it get it done for same price / cheaper...

Yeah pretty sure Ikea or similar furnature store would have a frame like this. I've actually wanted to frame these three Leyland Kirby albums for a while:

leylandkirby-12022010.jpg

standard record size frames can be got anywhere for like $10/$15 a pop

the whole point of the above frame is you can easily grab the record out to listen without unmounting the frame itself

Guest bitroast

still seems like an opportunist waste of money capitalizing on vinyl being cool trend product to me ....

Edited by bitroast

for 1/3 the price maybe. soon enough ikea will have a variant i'm sure. amazon shows other companies making them but with really bad reviews/quality. anyways back to topic

can't wait for cheetah

yes!

also, those new shirts... like the colors, but the logo on the back is ...sorry.. it looks just stupid to have a logo that high on the back. sorry. that's a dealbreaker.