IGNORED

Cheetah EP

zlemflolia

I like the idea but the actual design is kinda boring isn't it, a bit dull. Also I'd rather have new shiz than stuff I've already heard, in a fancy package, specially considering the rate at which actual releases come out. Still reasonably excited though

Edited by ThatSpanishGuy

I like the idea but the actual design is kinda boring isn't it, a bit dull. Also I'd rather have new shiz than stuff I've already heard, in a fancy package, specially considering the rate at which actual releases come out. Still reasonably excited though

maybe it will have new shit, cheetah 3 + 7 (with the latter at the right speed this time presumably), + 2/3 unheard tracks?

I know it cant be that, but an Aphex Synth/sampler could sell well

I'm pretty sure some guys already though about a release shaped like a bunch of samples you can randomly launch. Like a Buddha-box

I just received this flyer in the mail, in a hardback envelope with nothing but a Warp invoice attatched. I have ordered from bleep recently so maybe they are sending them out randomly.

Hadn't seen this thread bump so it was a bit of a nice surprise.

Edited by The CIA

let's hope for some unreleased cheetah goodness

:catsupine:

I just received this flyer in the mail, in a hardback envelope with nothing but a Warp invoice attatched. I have ordered from bleep recently so maybe they are sending them out randomly.

fuck yeaaah cheeetaAaaah :music:

It's fucking happening

Guest bitroast

piccy of the flyer / envelope cia ? :^)

was skeptical of this being legit (still am abit) but ... it's ... kicking in. resistance ... is futile ...

was skeptical of this being legit (still am abit) but ... it's ... kicking in. resistance ... is futile ...

yeah picture or it didn't happen ! :catrage:

Was thinking the same thing...

Really hope there's some unheard tracks on the ep, well first of all I hope it's not hoax.

the hype is real! :w00t:

ninja edit: Cheetah 3 teac is one of my favorite AFX tracks, can't wait to hear it in a higher res. I wonder if the Cheetah4 track will be on it seeing as he already shared the .wav of that on Soundcloud.

Edited by chronical