IGNORED

Cheetah EP

zlemflolia

I wonder if the two tracks that weren't ready for Syro that he mentioned were actually the Cheetah tracks?

They would've fitted pretty nicely in my opinion. But then again it would be strange to just post them on SC, but still can't help but wonder.

He did say he'd post them "in due time" or something like that. I doubt that they were the Cheetah tracks.

so how did I miss cheetah 7?

Same thing happened to me. Saw the Cheetah thing was imminent so decided to relisten to them with this context in mind. I knew there were two but I usually listen to the afx sc in 2-3hr chunks.

When I searched my computer only one came up. Decided I was mistaken, maybe I was thinking of the cottage tracks, and listened to Cheetah3.

It was chatmm that corrected me. Searched computer again, nothing.

So, like a lot of people here I'm sure, I at first was ripping the sc tracks. Then when rdj enabled downloads I started replacing the rips with the proper downloads. Then when JSMCPN made his meticulously tagged mega.nz archive, I scrapped everything and got those to replace them.

Turns out in the mega.nz archive cheetah7 is available in 4 different file types. So I'm guessing if you download the whole thing in one chunk it omits that track?

Anyway, nice tracks. Should be an interesting ep.

I'm DLing the archive as a ZIP to see if anything is missing when done that way. There shouldn't be, but since a number of other tracks are also in multiple formats I'd better check.

Update: The full zip download was not missing any tracks available in multiple formats. That doesn't mean Mega's zipping routine is infallible though, maybe it screws up from time to time.

Edited by jsmcpn

so how did I miss cheetah 7?

Same thing happened to me. Saw the Cheetah thing was imminent so decided to relisten to them with this context in mind. I knew there were two but I usually listen to the afx sc in 2-3hr chunks.

When I searched my computer only one came up. Decided I was mistaken, maybe I was thinking of the cottage tracks, and listened to Cheetah3.

It was chatmm that corrected me. Searched computer again, nothing.

So, like a lot of people here I'm sure, I at first was ripping the sc tracks. Then when rdj enabled downloads I started replacing the rips with the proper downloads. Then when JSMCPN made his meticulously tagged mega.nz archive, I scrapped everything and got those to replace them.

Turns out in the mega.nz archive cheetah7 is available in 4 different file types. So I'm guessing if you download the whole thing in one chunk it omits that track?

Anyway, nice tracks. Should be an interesting ep.

I'm DLing the archive as a ZIP to see if anything is missing when done that way. There shouldn't be, but since a number of other tracks are also in multiple formats I'd better check.

all four formats of CHEETAH7 are there ok, downloaded this again yesterday. not sure what the point of '215 - 0512 - CHEETAHT7 Teac.wv' is though?

i like the artwork a lot and it's font's, colour and shapes, most be tdr again

my favorite work of them is that black dude having brazil sexfartbutt with his own head

Cheetah EP Poll:

A. It will be 303-acidy / Analord / Tussy

B. It will be Windowlickerish / Syro-ish / Funky / Jazzy

C. It will be Analogue Bubblebathy / Bradley Strider / GAKish

D. It will be Drukqsy / rdj album / HAB / hi tech idm-dnb / prep piano / orchestral

E. It will be ambient

F. It will be noisy (early Aphex / Caustic / Smojface etc)

G. It will be mysterious and heady techno-break-chill-acid-ambient fusion (SOSW / On / Ventolin / ICBYD/ 26 Mixes)

H. It will be none of the above (new next level shit)

I. It will be some mashup / combination of any of the above

What do you guys think?

Edited by Lane Visitor

Cheetah EP Poll:

A. It will be 303-acidy / Analord / Tussy

B. It will be Windowlickerish / Syro-ish / Funky / Jazzy

C. It will be Analogue Bubblebathy / Bradley Strider / GAKish

D. It will be Drukqsy / rdj album / HAB / hi tech idm-dnb / prep piano / orchestral

E. It will be ambient

F. It will be noisy (early Aphex / Caustic / Smojface etc)

G. It will be mysterious and heady techno-break-chill-acid-ambient fusion (SOSW / On / Ventolin / ICBYD/ 26 Mixes)

H. It will be none of the above (new next level shit)

I. It will be some mashup / combination of any of the above

What do you guys think?

Mate, your categories are fucked, but I certainly wouldn't mind anything ABBish, HABish, ICBYDish, or Ventolinish.