IGNORED

Cheetah EP

zlemflolia

Just went on and it offered cassette for 16.99. Clicked add to basket and got message that it's no longer in stock. Damn.

Same here, I had the green "add to basket" thing so I thought why not, but then it said oos.

Lol @ the wavs costing more than the CD, even though the CD comes with wav / flac download.

eh?

Edit: CD is 12.99 USD, WAV/Flac is 7.99 USD.

Edited by StephenG

Fucking hell i need one of those tapes

on the off chance they send me the second i'll sell it for cost incl. shipping

I'll be wookie-level indebted to you if you'd do that

So excited for this, and happy it came out of the soundcloud dump, something we could see germinate from an idea in his comments on there. To be honest I was more hyped about other releases hinted at like SAW 1 rerelease, mfm, sosw2, but going back and listening to the cheetah tracks I'm glad he went with this one, those tracks are really lovely and I'm glad he decided for his next release to be something in a new direction instead of a rerelease (although that would be welcome too).

In the last minute I refreshed a few times and the cassette came back into stock, so managed to order one.

what the fuck I've been refreshing the bleep page like rdj's soundcloud and nothing... :sad: lol

In the last minute I refreshed a few times and the cassette came back into stock, so managed to order one.

what the fuck I've been refreshing the bleep page like rdj's soundcloud and nothing... :sad: lol

Showing in stock again..

edit 10 seconds later and out.. i think these must be when they fall out of people's baskets

Edited by xy_politics

Thank you kindly, I was also looking for alternative places to buy but couldn't find any, now I got me one ordered, you made my day with that info :aphexsign:

Showing in stock again..

lucky you, I sign out and in, log in from another device, still out of stock for me here=

Thank you kindly, I was also looking for alternative places to buy but couldn't find any, now I got me one ordered, you made my day with that info :aphexsign:

Glad it worked :)

I popped in a Canadian address and it didn't give me any flak when trying to check out, I didn't actually purchase it though (LP for me), so I wasn't sure.

This place is also selling a batch of 350 cassettes, and it looks like there are some in stock still

http://experimedia.net/aphextwin

Hey thanks much. Now I bought the cassette. What the hell is wrong with me.

Yes thanks for that links.

Also they made it 'limited' for a reason, appears to be working

i bought the cassette in time. keep refreshing the bleep page, just took me less than minute to add another one in the cart which i then cancelled (just testin').

This place is also selling a batch of 350 cassettes, and it looks like there are some in stock still

http://experimedia.net/aphextwin

Hey thanks much. Now I bought the cassette. What the hell is wrong with me.

Yes thanks for that links.

Also they made it 'limited' for a reason, appears to be working

anytime yall :)

Cassette on it's way for me from what I can tell.. I ordered early this morning, didn't seem to have any problems

No way it's all about the resale value. I'm gonna retire on my Cheetah Cassette/Beanie Baby funded island fortress.

So the Syro limited edition and the Princess Die beanie are your crown jewels correct?

and you can put your Cheetah cassette with your Cheetah beanie

0008421421206_p0_v1_s550x406.jpg

i bought the cassette in time. keep refreshing the bleep page, just took me less than minute to add another one in the cart which i then cancelled (just testin').

nice to know, good thing people are linking other sources now, I'm not kidding I've been refreshing the bleep page for 2 hours, logging, trying other computer and devices and haven't seen it available once on my end

No way it's all about the resale value. I'm gonna retire on my Cheetah Cassette/Beanie Baby funded island fortress.

So the Syro limited edition and the Princess Die beanie are your crown jewels correct?

and you can put your Cheetah cassette with your Cheetah beanie

Game recognize game. It's good to meet another financial shark.

I didn't cash out my 401k for nothing.