IGNORED

Cheetah EP

zlemflolia

$17 USD, what a fucking joke

omg people love complaining about being poor and entitled

:^) !!!

not complaining, it appears that they're using shit tape stock for an item that should be priced at approx. $7

it's simply unreasonable.

Edited by barbara planar

We Are (un)Reasonable People

We don't know anything about the cassette quality yet

Edited by BUNKUM

Is everyone buying the cassette as preferred way to listen, or just because it's limited edition? I don't even own a cassette deck anymore.

Same. I may not even open it for awhile.

Is everyone buying the cassette as preferred way to listen, or just because it's limited edition? I don't even own a cassette deck anymore.

Me neither, although I seem to have built up a bit of a collection recently. I just bought this one because I liked the look of it

24-Bit WAV + CD + Vinyl + Lush Blue Shirt

My bank account thanks me for not buying the cassette. If it's in stock again then I'll grab that as well.

CHEETAH CHEETAH CHEETAH CHEETAH!!!

I would've purchased it to play it on the deck, but after seeing the price (+ shipping), I'll just wait for the CD to appear at my local shop. Notice Recordings (label) sells tape recordings on chrome and cobalt tape stock for approx. $8 apiece.. same with Drag City, for more novelty items (DC uses normal tape stock)... paying upwards of $30 for a novelty just isn't realistic. Cheers to all y'all collectors

Edited by barbara planar

I would've purchased it to play it on the deck, but after seeing the price (+ shipping), I'll just wait for the CD to appear at my local shop. Notice Recordings (label) sells tape recordings on chrome and cobalt tape stock for approx. $8 apiece.. same with Drag City, for more novelty items (DC uses normal tape stock)... paying upwards of $30 for a novelty just isn't realistic. Cheers to all y'all collectors

complaining about the price of a limited Aphex release kek

whatever it costs it's gonna sell for twice as much. There's no losing money. It's an investment

complaining about the price of a limited Aphex release kek

whatever it costs it's gonna sell for twice as much. There's no losing money. It's an investment

yeah, if you leave it wrapped in plastic. what if you actually play it? i don't purchase music to not listen to it. good investment, sure

Just threw my tape deck out after it broke down after 20+ years of service, have to look for a new one asap. I've been playing more tapes then ever probably, thanks to Nightwind Records, MEDS, Occult Research, etc.

It's also a heavy case of collectorism, AFX is one of the few artists I compulsively buy every format possible for... Different formats for different moods, purposes & locations.

INTERESTING:

Cheetah ep is a little over 33 minutes.

RDJ album (an LP) is a little under 33 minutes.

nice, 33 minutes is an album for me

Sweet, a few minutes longer than ODJS :music:

Any length of RDJ is a total treat

MOtha bit**ches I repaid my memmberhsip just for CHEETAH/

This is gonig to be a fabtastic EP I bought the CD and the limited casette I;m really flad that Richard is still releasing music becos Aphex Twin really does mean a lot to me and Im glad tat hes still around.

MOtha bit**ches I repaid my memmberhsip just for CHEETAH/

This is gonig to be a fabtastic EP I bought the CD and the limited casette I;m really flad that Richard is still releasing music becos Aphex Twin really does mean a lot to me and Im glad tat hes still around.

:w00t: