IGNORED

Cheetah EP

zlemflolia

what are people paying BLEEP for the shipping cost to the US?

Cheapest shipping on the CD is $13.84. :cerious:

The sticker is great and everything, but... Amazon

Only on Bleep will you actually pay more for shipping than for the CD. When I read that, I thought it was the total, but no. The full item. From someone who imports lots of CDs from the UK, that is an incredibly unfair and ridiculous price. You're paying Bleep almost $14 for a service that should cost about $6 or $8 at most for what speed you're getting. Bleep is keeping 60% of your shipping money as profit and not even using it towards shipping.

lol.

EDIT: If Bleep were to mark up their physical media prices just a little bit and reduce the shipping cost to what it actually costs to post it, then I'm sure that Bleep's profits will grow quite a bit. Success comes from delivering a good product and not being a total cock about the pricing. More people will buy your product if the price is fair, plus the profit that the company will get will be just as much if not larger if the prices are reasonable.

Edited by clarktrent

what are people paying BLEEP for the shipping cost to the US?

Cheapest shipping on the CD is $13.84. :cerious:

The sticker is great and everything, but... Amazon

Only on Bleep will you actually pay more for shipping than for the CD. When I read that, I thought it was the total, but no. The full item. From someone who imports lots of CDs from the UK, that is an incredibly unfair and ridiculous price. You're paying Bleep almost $14 for a service that should cost about $6 or $8 at most for what speed you're getting. Bleep is keeping 60% of your shipping money as profit and not even using it towards shipping.

lol.

Seriously, the total cost of getting this shipped to the US from Norman Records is $15.03 ($11.57 for the CD and $3.46 for shipping ). Bleep is a joke.

I'll probably just wait for Amazon to list the CD though.

Edited by doublename

Is everyone buying the cassette as preferred way to listen, or just because it's limited edition? I don't even own a cassette deck anymore.

I have a deck and a tape collection, mostly recent independent bandcamp stuff, other than the odd digital download it's the only format i pay money for. Looks like I'll be cucked by some ebay shark for this one