IGNORED

Cheetah EP

zlemflolia

Cool!

Cheetah should be an awesome release. I'm still hoping he does another ambient ep or lp at some point. This record would include ibiza spliff and certainly 19 Ssnb, amongst others. it would also be personalized to me with my initials engraved in gold, would also receive a personal phone call from RDJ to give me a heads up on the release and run through the details of how he made the album.

Not askin' for alot, here.

yeah that sounds dope. i'll take one too.

Guest bitroast

oh yes. you've definitely gone a pretty wild tangent there but i can agree, for sure. i made a playlist a while back but seemed to have lost it, of ICBYD style tracks in an album setting. had sekonda + floating + other tracks, finished with ibiza spliffs and cornish spreek5b. was very nice. tbh i should probably just put that playlist together again and listen to it :^)

I'm actually really glad this EP is coming out. As we all know, Richard is often one for talking bollocks. The fact that he's actually now releasing something he said he was going to gives me hope that all the other stuff he's mentioned will get released. I think there's a good chance that we're actually gonna get MfM, SAW3 and everything else he's talked about...

i didnt listen to the previews, is cheetah 7 sped up? any other differences?

not sped up, might have noticed a few differences in the percussion at the start, not sure though only listened once before it was taken down. it is about 40 seconds longer than the soundcloud version.

did anyone record the previews ? I know it sounds weird, but I´m fking curious ! :psyduck:

also wait a sec Aphex is irish ? Wiki says he was born in Limerick, Ireland, that would explain his hair but I always thougt he was born somewhere South of England like cornwall

Edited by Kavinsky

Guest bitroast

i'm still very much riding the aphex hype train. loved syro. thought ODS and Acoustic instruments2 were nice windows but not amazing standalone releases. good music across the board though. loved the cheetah tracks and have already rinsed the 2 soundcloud tracks plenty so its hard not to be buzzed hearing more + the orig 2 in proper context.

if youre not feeling buzzed, its probably sad but not the end of the world. as MIXL said theres plenty of music around. + time to discover new aphex later when the hype is gone.

I'm in the same train of not being able to get too excited no more, TH left a mark on me and there is just too much music to be heard

th...?
Tomorrow 's harvest ?

I thought that but what does that have to do with Aphex Twin?

I'm in the same train of not being able to get too excited no more, TH left a mark on me and there is just too much music to be heard

th...?
Tomorrow 's harvest ?

Yes, bit of a weird comment isn't it. TH is a great album but what is it to do with Aphex?

Yes, bit of a weird comment isn't it. TH is a great album but what is it to do with Aphex?

Wait, I honestly thought Boredsa Kaneda was an alias of Alfex Twan ?!

did anyone record the previews ? I know it sounds weird, but I´m fking curious ! :psyduck:

Yeah, missed the previews too, now I desire them. Anyone?

https://we.tl/9goSIVji3U

not funny i was really hoping for some nice previews and you send me an audio recording of you jerking of ?

Edited by Kavinsky

not funny i was really hoping for some nice previews and you send me an audio recording of you jerking of ?

http://i.imgur.com/NG2vzzg.gifv

The temptation to troll is too great for the simple. With power comes great responsibility. still funny though.

Edited by dudenorth

The temptation to troll is too great for the simple. With power comes great responsibility. still funny though.

cheers, i'll take that as a backhanded complement

th...?
Tomorrow 's harvest ?

not so much the album as the hype train, just talking my mind out. I haven't been really hyped for an album since

edit: sorry for derail, carry on

Edited by MIXL2