IGNORED

Cheetah EP

zlemflolia

In other news: has anyone checked if there's a Japan bonus track already?

Japan exclusive releases from Warp are released through Beat Records, amazon Japan is selling this from Beat but it just says Japan gets an exclusive sticker and a "manual/instruction book" and only 7 tracks are listed.

probably the poster?

Could be, sounds more like an actual booklet though.. made by this company

ALRIGHT both of my predictions were right! That cheetah 3 would be on there and not cheetah7. And that the 2 syro tracks would be on there as well. I WIN THE GAME!

First Post!

I've been lurking for years and years. The only thing that was preventing me from joining is that there are too many people on the board with insufficient faith in Aphex. No time for the hating!

oh no...lol

Both soundcloud cheetahs are on there pal. One is renamed cirklon someat

Guest bitroast

also ... i have no idea what "2 syro tracks would be on there as well" means?

there are 12 syro tracks on syro, not cheetah ep.

Why isn't it July yet, where are my Cheetos.

So glad I didn't die before the resurrection of the Aphex, that would have been embarrassing.

indeed embarrassing

Edited by Kavinsky

First Post!

I've been lurking for years and years. The only thing that was preventing me from joining is that there are too many people on the board with insufficient faith in Aphex. No time for the hating!

triggered-h3h3-gif.gif

tumblr_lztf6oWMsu1qg39ewo1_500.gif

ALRIGHT both of my predictions were right! That cheetah 3 would be on there and not cheetah7. And that the 2 syro tracks would be on there as well. I WIN THE GAME!

First Post!

oh no...lol

yeah that's cheetah 3. 7b is the cheetah track. Also I'm not your pal. I don't even know you. Fight me bro.

Edited by Brisbot

Guest bitroast

First Post!

oh no...lol

yeah that's cheetah 3. 7b is the cheetah track. Also I'm not your pal. I don't even know you. Fight me bro.

slow down mate, you're not making any sense there buddy.

First Post!

oh no...lol

slow down mate, you're not making any sense there buddy.

yeah, 'cheetah3 teac' and 'cheetah7 teac' from the soundclog are both on the new ep.

I gave Syro good listens and it's a good album, but hardly mindblowing. There are many other artists that have produced really good electronic music albums where I would place Syro with. Perhaps I don't get the fanboyism with Aphex since he wasn't the first artist that got me into teh IDMz. Him being a pioneer shouldn't be a carte blanche to proclaim everything he releases as a gift from god or something. I guess RDJ's stuff never connected with me for some reason. Most of his stuff is alright to excellent but there's stuff that I just can't see what's so great about it. To each their own. Maybe I will get it after I heard it properly, like I did with Syro, but RDJ is by no means an automatic buy for me.

Reported to moderators, the CIA, FBI, X files and the galatic federation.

Banned 4EVA and the next 23 lifes

So what are these releases as good or better than syro?

First Post!

oh no...lol

You would be my pal if we knew eachother :)