IGNORED

Cheetah EP

zlemflolia

cheetah3 and cheetaht7 from soundcloud are both on EP

oh oh oh man these sound wonderful. bass bass bass bass! exactly what i hoped for. cheetah3 4eva!

damn, missed them.

Were there any recognizable SC dump tracks outside of the 'cheetah's?

i dutifully listened to every sc track, but probably did repeated listens on 50%. i only recognized cheetah3 in the EP snippets

yeah yeah. probably too late with this reply but for the record, cheetah7 is on there too. name is the same so i didn't say it in my previous post.

INTERESTING:

Cheetah ep is a little over 33 minutes.

RDJ album (an LP) is a little under 33 minutes.

Well said!

RDJ is really an album on my point of view.

Let's hope this Cheetah is as well, although i'm afraid it will be an EP (based on 2015 AFX experiences)

what are people paying BLEEP for the shipping cost to the US?

Cheapest shipping on the CD is $13.84. :cerious:

The sticker is great and everything, but... Amazon

Only on Bleep will you actually pay more for shipping than for the CD. When I read that, I thought it was the total, but no. The full item. From someone who imports lots of CDs from the UK, that is an incredibly unfair and ridiculous price. You're paying Bleep almost $14 for a service that should cost about $6 or $8 at most for what speed you're getting. Bleep is keeping 60% of your shipping money as profit and not even using it towards shipping.

lol.

EDIT: If Bleep were to mark up their physical media prices just a little bit and reduce the shipping cost to what it actually costs to post it, then I'm sure that Bleep's profits will grow quite a bit. Success comes from delivering a good product and not being a total cock about the pricing. More people will buy your product if the price is fair, plus the profit that the company will get will be just as much if not larger if the prices are reasonable.

Dear bleep, read this please!!

I can only confirm this. It's ridiculous, not so many years ago i paid 1 quid 50 per 12" posted from the UK to the Netherlands. Nowadays its 7 quid for the first and 2 quid extra per record.

Has the UK post become so expensive the last few years?

NPJQG5u.png

Bleep, thank you.

EDIT: But seriously, almost $9 more for tracked mail. lol.

uh is bleep gonna re-imburse other US buyers whose cheapest shipping option was $13? unless that was just for the tape? im confused

Edited by Lane Visitor

NPJQG5u.png

Bleep, thank you.

EDIT: But seriously, almost $9 more for tracked mail. lol.

uh is bleep gonna re-imburse other US buyers whose cheapest shipping option was $13? unless that was just for the tape? im confused

No, they just added an extra cheaper option (probably because of the US buyer complaints). They're not going to refund anyone who paid $14 when it was the cheapest.

EDIT: It wasn't just for the tape either, it was US shipping on all Cheetah print

Edited by clarktrent

INTERESTING:

Well said!

Let's hope this Cheetah is as well, although i'm afraid it will be an EP (based on 2015 AFX experiences)

I didn't even learn until embarrassingly recently that Come to Daddy wasn't an album (Also around the same length at 32:54)

wow, that actually made me kinda tear up a bit to see just how original and unique of an artist he was even in his early days. this article is incredibly inspiring. thank you.

"Day and night the sound of a mammoth with it’s balls on fire would rip through the house at curdling volume."

LOL, I could imagine it might just be a bit irritating to hear Elephant Song WIPs through to the final product.

Edited by jsmcpn

No such luck

read the rules mate

I was waiting for that ;)

Good. Welcome aboard anyway.

BTW I've checked the preview tracks, this is going to be a really gentle, melodic Aphex release, I can tell you that much.

wow, that actually made me kinda tear up a bit to see just how original and unique of an artist he was even in his early days. this article is incredibly inspiring. thank you.

What the fuck does this "incredibly inspire" you to? Become a loud obnoxious cunt to your neighbours?

Read the whole thing again and replace any mention of Aphex/Richard with "David Guetta" or whatever. Still going "wow" and "tear up" at all the "incredibly inspiring" waxing lyricals and flowery language?

ffs

What the fuck does this "incredibly inspire" you to? Become a loud obnoxious cunt to your neighbours?

Read the whole thing again and replace any mention of Aphex/Richard with "David Guetta" or whatever. Still going "wow" and "tear up" at all the "incredibly inspiring" waxing lyricals and flowery language?

ffs

chillax Tri

David Guetta did a good prerecorded 5min set in Euro 2016

best cringe evah

ffs

Angry Tri.

hot :catbed:

Edited by StephenG

ffs

lol jealous much? No it's not the same if you replace the name cause within everything that Aphex does his 4 digit IQ takes hold and it becomes a genius act you just dont get it... dude's a genius tbh. I had to put my Aphex CDs on a different shelf cause just looking at the spine made me weep, that tasteful design and the wonders that lay within, I just couldn't contain myself.

ffs

flol

What did I miss?

Summarise please ladies & gents :)

The Cheetah Has Been unchained and the local populous is going syrobonkers

Edited by clarktrent

INTERESTING:

Well said!

I didn't even learn until embarrassingly recently that Come to Daddy wasn't an album (Also around the same length at 32:54)

What are you all on about? "EP," "LP," "album," etc. are just holdover vinyl terminology. They were only useful because they let you know roughly how long the thing would run. These days they tell you literally nothing (except that they give corporate music and radio a great excuse to manufacture the illusion of product diversity and sometimes maybe sell you the same thing twice). If you know the Cheetah run-time, great, fuck the extra letters. This is idm, for wagonchrist's sake, these dudes practically invented adding meaningless numbers and letters to track titles for the lulz. Debating whether RDJ Album or Come to Daddy are EPs or "albums proper" is sophistic wankery.