IGNORED

Cheetah EP

zlemflolia

ALRIGHT both of my predictions were right! That cheetah 3 would be on there and not cheetah7. And that the 2 syro tracks would be on there as well. I WIN THE GAME!

First Post!

I've been lurking for years and years. The only thing that was preventing me from joining is that there are too many people on the board with insufficient faith in Aphex. No time for the hating!

oh no...lol

Both soundcloud cheetahs are on there pal. One is renamed cirklon someat

yeah that's cheetah 3. 7b is the cheetah track. Also I'm not your pal. I don't even know you. Fight me bro.

slow down mate, you're not making any sense there buddy.

yeah, 'cheetah3 teac' and 'cheetah7 teac' from the soundclog are both on the new ep.

yeah that's what I said

What are you all on about? "EP," "LP," "album," etc. are just holdover vinyl terminology. They were only useful because they let you know roughly how long the thing would run. These days they tell you literally nothing (except that they give corporate music and radio a great excuse to manufacture the illusion of product diversity and sometimes maybe sell you the same thing twice). If you know the Cheetah run-time, great, fuck the extra letters. This is idm, for wagonchrist's sake, these dudes practically invented adding meaningless numbers and letters to track titles for the lulz. Debating whether RDJ Album or Come to Daddy are EPs or "albums proper" is sophistic wankery.

At least the terms "EP" and "LP" aren't as cringe worthy and improper as this new corporate monstrosity - "mixtapes". Where was I when the term mixtape suddenly meant "shitty album with 20 tracks that are all 30 seconds long"? What the fuck is that shit?

What makes you think I wasn't pointing that out by posting the run times?

just bringing back this pic Nebraska posted cus i don't think anyone saw it in the aftermath of the thread's explosion after the thing went on sale

gOGJ58N.jpg

ahahahah awesome!

Guest bitroast

2nd half of track was less interesting. was half enjoying afx clone there for a bit :^)

Edited by bitroast

I guess I'll join in on the action and post some fakes as well.

Sounds more like.. that one guy WATMMers really like... than afx. What's his face. The guy Heorge... Heorge...fuck.

Edited by Brisbot

Very good fake though, kinda giving me fenix funk/tuss vibes. Would like to know who actually made this so I could follow them.

I don't want to just be a boring lurker so I'm just going to say that I'm very much looking forward to this. Pre-ordered so that maybe I'll half forget about it and then get a nice surprise when it shows up!

I don't want to just be a boring lurker so I'm just going to say that I'm very much looking forward to this. Pre-ordered so that maybe I'll half forget about it and then get a nice surprise when it shows up!

Can't edit my post (guess it's too old now) but just wanted to add that I pre-ordered the CD. Am I the only one? :)

The reasons being that my existing Aphex collection is in CD format and that my record player is broken.

Can't edit my post (guess it's too old now) but just wanted to add that I pre-ordered the CD. Am I the only one? :)

The reasons being that my existing Aphex collection is in CD format and that my record player is broken.

No CD for me this time, I only order them if there's a bonus track involved. I'm happy with vinyl+download

anyone hear samples yet? is CHEETAH7 teac on this? i see it says CHEETAH7b but the times don't match...

Someone posted earlier that yeah cheetah7 is on it but it's 30 seconds longer or something.

the extra 30 seconds is the added "up" left off the original title.

homie where is your review thread? It's obligatory.

I can't sleep. I need you to review. please bebe