IGNORED

Cheetah EP

zlemflolia

Looks like the music video is the same kid as in the Minipops video? Hard to work out.

Quality-wise it doesn't look like an actual musicvideo, especially with the whole phone orientation switching all the time. Might be wrong though, who knows :)

Found a vid, the address written in the tweet is this same location:

And looking at BoC's twitter, they officially released the video 2 days 1 day after this viewing. Hopefully we get something similar!

This was pretty much my favorite pre-release event ever, I still can't believe this happened.

Sifting through the last couple pages, was the full track on Spotify and now it is not? or were there just previews?

Guest tumes

Thabk you all for joining me! Sorry for cell phone quality. I'll see what I can do to clean things up with my wife's video of it.

Thabk you all for joining me! Sorry for cell phone quality. I'll see what I can do to clean things up with my wife's video of it.

Yoo, thanks for broadcasting :) and welcome! Just caught the last bit of it, hope they're release the video soon.

Guest bitroast

dont stress about the quality. made for a goofy viewing. really appreciate it !! :^)

the video looked really nice. feeled me with goofy joy when i realised what it was lol.

what a great day. woke up to new aphex twin. :music:

New?

Welp, I haven't heard it either so it's pretty new to me too haha - I really enjoyed it! Definitely sounded like an outtake from Syro which is always a good thing - love that chiming melody about a minute in, very lush. :happy:

True, kind of wish he didn't put it on his soundcloud a year ago already. To put it on a new EP AND make it the single feels a bit underwhelming for me tbh (and I know I'm just acting like spoilt brat now :))

Really hope they'll release this video with the minipops kid though, that's really awesome :)

Hmmm.

I went down to Shibuya for 10pm and saw nothing. I was there for the BoC screening three years ago and assumed it'd be the same screen.

10pm came and went though and I saw nothing on any screen.

Saw a few bearded Aphex-fanboy looking guys looking around bewildered too.

Is there a link to the stream saved?

Interested to know how/if i fucked up!

Edited by jar

Hmmm.

I went down to Shibuya for 10pm and saw nothing. I was there for the BoC screening three years ago and assumed it'd be the same screen.

10pm came and went though and I saw nothing on any screen.

Saw a few bearded Aphex-fanboy looking guys looking around bewildered too. Nothing happened at the Scramble.

Is there a link to the stream saved?

Interested to know how/if i fucked up!

The stream happened here: https://www.periscope.tv/w/1OwxWppoVmwKQ

People on Twitter:

Edited by Consul

Fuck sake!

Cheers for letting me know.

Win some lose some eh?

Did it happen at 10pm on the dot or after? I left at 10.30pm and it seems these posts are from after 10.30