IGNORED

Cheetah EP

zlemflolia

lol, this is great. good job kid! the way he's roped in the girls on the estate as backing dancers.... ha.

that's absolutely adorable. wonder if he hung out with him, looks a bit like it when there's someone sitting with the kid by the seaside.

it's probably just his da.

this makes me so happy, what a wonderful video

the coupling of a aphex twin vevo account with officially sanctioned fan video made by 12 year old is brilliant, RDJ has always had this unpretentious vibe about his music and this certainly maintains that

i mean, this is just a total guess and im just throwing this out there, but there probably aren't alot of Aphex Twin fans who were born after Drukgs was released.

probably cause he never released an album called drukgs

i mean, this is just a total guess and im just throwing this out there, but there probably aren't alot of Aphex Twin fans who were born after DrukQs was released.

probably cause he never released an album called drukgs

You got me Ivan!!

forgive me, couldn't help myself x)

The video itself is shitty, in a bland way. Maybe it's pure in regard to current generation of directors who fucked everything up with pompous slow-motion.

Maybe it's cos it was directed by a 12 year old

lol

Ole Saint Rick strikes again.

967c200e7f.png

Making musical miracles happen, one dream at a time.

The video itself is shitty, in a bland way. Maybe it's pure in regard to current generation of directors who fucked everything up with pompous slow-motion.

That kid's video for Mess Head had me tear up I loved it so much.

Maybe it's cos it was directed by a 12 year old

That doesn't make it pure, in fact he uses a lot of showy, depraved cuts. That initial video was nicer for several reasons he neglected on this one, i guess it got him job.