IGNORED

Cheetah EP

zlemflolia

This one track is better than all of elseq 1-5

Please don't troll

from one troll to another, you've gone too far miim.

You and Amen Lare should probably sit this one out.

Man, how odd. I looked up this kid's videos yesterday, because I wanted to watch them again.

His lichen video is stunning.

Apparently I've tapped into the collective unconscious aphex twin vibes. I got the message yesterday. :cool:

Edited by AdieuErsatzEnnui

I would have loved to been in Tokyo, I hope some non Aphex fans stumbled upon it and enjoyed the tune.

I just woke up and am seeing news articles saying it's his first video in 17 years, but it's essentially the exact same thing as that minipops 2014 video with cuts?

Still, good on that kid, and Rich for getting it going.

CIRKLON3 [ Kolkhoznaya mix ] available for download on Bleep

Confimed, it's Cheetah 3 TEAC from the dump as we allready knew. It sounds a lot clearer than the mp3 i have from the dump.

Haven't heared any other difference yet, but listening the first time while i typ this ;)

When new Aphex is announced, I become such an unreasonable and impatient turd waiting for it. We get a mastered version of one of my fave SC dump tracks, a video etc.. + hundreds of unheard tracks in the span of a year. but I'm still not satisfied.

Yeah, please don't troll about the video... Dude, I wish I had done anything as good as that when I was 12. Whole thing made me smile, and there were some genuinely awesome moments.

The video itself is shitty, in a bland way. Maybe it's pure in regard to current generation of directors who fucked everything up with pompous slow-motion.

Maybe it's cos it was directed by a 12 year old

That doesn't make it pure, in fact he uses a lot of showy, depraved cuts. That initial video was nicer for several reasons he neglected on this one, i guess it got him job.

E D G Y / 10

Enjoying this track a lot!

Like the video as well. Although I seriously doubt Dublin boy made this by himself. This was a coproduction with some warp-officials or something (note all those t-shirts). Not just some fan-art. imooo

Anyways, hope dicky james is making progress with mastering the rest of the soundcloud-dump :aphexsign:

Happy afeks put the kid up to this. Must have made him incredibly happy. The kid certainly gets the vibe and is a true fan (just check his other videos, the lichen one for example). Only thing that bothered me is that I didn't feel the track that much :/

Chrome translated

Колхозная

as 'bailing machine'. Not sure if that's what Richard was going for, but I like it.

What?

It translates to "Kolkhoznaya", which is the name of a train station in Russia. Considering his wife is Russian...