IGNORED

Cheetah EP

zlemflolia

Agreed. Enjoy the EP a lot more than I thought I would after hearing some of the tracks alone. They go really well together as a whole.

Edited by flacid

ep is chill ...

warp's drip feed promotion over chill ep from 1 synth/setup is pretty insane though. kind of kills the fun :|

I wonder how much his name still sells for warp. The promotional stuff they had on this was, I agree, kind of insane, but kind of funny, didn't kill the fun for me.

anyhoo, listening to the EP now and I love the vibe and the way it's mastered. Got a nice gritty but non annoying high end. Getting super bwoon dub vibes.

cirklon1 reminds me of analord 6 but then I start getting rolls that sound straight out of RDJ/cometodaddy era which I didn't really expect to hear from aphex ever again but it's awesome.

Cirklon1 is fucking AWESOME... The rolls remind me more of HAB ep's, cool!!!

Love the whole ep.

Guess I can scratch the cheetah tracks off the Soundcloud Voting list soon and replace them with others :w00t::w00t::w00t:

Edited by Time Tourist

My reaction during CHEETAH2:

2035_autoplay_gif_gif_vince_mcmahon_wwf.

Has completely blown my expectations out of the water, thanks RDJ, I should have never have doubted you.

Edited by slate

Going to wait for the CD to arrive I think...I will burn myself out on this otherwise

Hold on...is that Lobster thing legit? Been trying to unearth it in the 3D room but can't help but feel that I've been duped by you...

Edited by Caribou

Guest Chesney

Lobster would be the come to daddy era, you know, more Rock.

Still underwhelmed by cheetah, It's more of a Loris than a cheetah. Nice enough though.

Can't wait to get out of the office and pre-order this baby!

I agree that the overwhelming promotion can make the release seem underwhelming by comparison. Then again, this is Warp's signature product. What else can we expect?

I hope Lobster is real. I remember Lobster Trax from Cylob being an enjoyable, funny little record. Maybe Aphexian Sunset will follow!