IGNORED

Cheetah EP

zlemflolia

haha I fucking love this quote from rich earlier today:

"cheers people, just wanted to put out some chilled solid jams that I really like, helps diffuse the hype around me a bit, plenty of time for dropping some future bangers, don’t want the paparazzi camping outside my fucking house right now."

and

well releasing this type of stuff fucks off most of the 4 second attention span internet click posse.

Edited by Bubba69

When CIRKLON 1 first came on my reaction was very lukewarm, but halfway through I found myself vigourououysly nodding my head and tapping my foot. Listening for the fourth time now and I'm loving it. I understand people referencing some of the Analord stuff, but my first thoughts where that it sounded like something from Analogue Bubblebath 5 and other releases from twenty years ago... So playful!

"cheers people, just wanted to put out some chilled solid jams that I really like, helps diffuse the hype around me a bit, plenty of time for dropping some future bangers, don’t want the paparazzi camping outside my fucking house right now."

and

well releasing this type of stuff fucks off most of the 4 second attention span internet click posse.

where'd he say this?

It's good that he's defusing the hype a little. It'll allow him to release a larger spectrum of his music in the future. I wanna hear all his amazing stuff, but also all his 'alright' stuff too.

Cheetah is definitely not an ep you can just put on whenever. You've got to wait till the atmosphere is the right chill.

Edited by Brisbot

hmm... now that you mention it... yeah...?

and

where'd he say this?

soundcloud https://soundcloud.com/user18081971/comments

The cheetaht7b from zane whoever's stream was real lush and stereo-y, however the stream of the same track from the bleep stream is nearly mono, which honestly is ruining it a bit for me. It definitely sounds better in stereo, and that's kinda the point of the track, imho, to envelope you. I'm not sure if this is just an issue on my end. And if it is really basically mono we still haven't heard the damn EP for what it's worth.

I should clarify that it isn't 100% mono, like 7b sounds like ther is a bit of stereo in it, but.. that could just be an illusion since I've mostly heard it in stereo.

Edited by Brisbot

The cheetaht7b from zane whoever's stream was real lush and stereo-y, however the stream of the same track from the bleep stream is nearly mono, which honestly is ruining it a bit for me. It definitely sounds better in stereo, and that's kinda the point of the track, imho, to envelope you. I'm not sure if this is just an issue on my end. And if it is really basically mono we still haven't heard the damn EP for what it's worth.

I should clarify that it isn't 100% mono, like 7b sounds like ther is a bit of stereo in it, but.. that could just be an illusion since I've mostly heard it in stereo.

Didn't they fuck this up last time with ODS? Or maybe it just leaked in mono. Dunno.

If you'd actually pre-ordered cheetah, you could download a lossless version of 7b. Fake richard.

It sounds way better than the sc version. Lovely stuff. And basically an ode to Larry Heard/Mr Fingers.

If you'd actually pre-ordered cheetah, you could download a lossless version of 7b. Fake richard.

It sounds way better than the sc version. Lovely stuff. And basically an ode to Larry Heard/Mr Fingers.

I haven't downloaded them, I preordered it from bleep earlier today to listen to the stream and didn't see the DLs. I basically just jumped on the stream. The bleep stream sounds mono. Still. This is an issue with all the tracks in the stream and we have to wait another week to hear it in its stereo goodness. I mentioned 7b was mono as well in the stream because I was comparing the two.

TL;DR the stream sucks.

What is a fake richard? IF you're referring to me then I am very confused.

Edited by Brisbot

Didn't they fuck this up last time with ODS? Or maybe it just leaked in mono. Dunno.

I don't have the leak. I don't think it leaked actually. The bleep stream is 90% mono. This may only be a problem on my end. If I had the leak I wouldn't be complaining about the mono because a lot of leaks are summed to mono for whatever reason.

Edited by Brisbot

oh sorry. i meant the ODS leak was in mono I think. way back whenever that happened.

EDIT: And also yes it seems very mono to me as well. I haven't like, analyzed it but it's obviously mono as fuck.

Edited by Bubba69