IGNORED

Cheetah EP

zlemflolia

My body is ready to pounced on by the AFX Cheetah. Holy shit Im so ready. This release looks/seems like its going to be super fun. That cover art is phenomenol--ive actually been dreaming about something weird and conceptual like this from rdj for so long now. Reminds me a bit of the Ventolin video in the way it showcases an imagined product. Also getting Mike & Rich vibes here...

Im betting it's going to be ALL new material, and all either super funky, super weird, and/or super next level

Would be cool if he took the tuss to a next level

wait so let me get this straight. First we get syro and it's like the first aphex in 10 years or so and it's all of our favorite live tracks and other ones that are just mindslappingly good. And then we get hundereds of unreleased old tracks(holy shitting hell, basically a dream come true for me, i mean like, actually). And then he also gives us a drukqs piano pt.2, and THEN we get even more tracks from around syro days (orphaned deejay seleked which had my most anticipated live track, simple slamming). and NOW we even are getting this EP? I mean holy shit. Crazy all this that we get to hear all this and there's even more on the hype radar. (MFM, soundcloud tracks release, whatever else thing project that's being worked on).

wait so let me get this straight. First we get syro and it's like the first aphex in 10 years or so and it's all of our favorite live tracks and other ones that are just mindslappingly good. And then we get hundereds of unreleased old tracks(holy shitting hell, basically a dream come true for me, i mean like, actually). And then he also gives us a drukqs piano pt.2, and THEN we get even more tracks from around syro days (orphaned deejay seleked which had my most anticipated live track, simple slamming). and NOW we even are getting this EP? I mean holy shit. Crazy all this that we get to hear all this and there's even more on the hype radar. (MFM, soundcloud tracks release, whatever else thing project that's being worked on).

Guest bitroast

My body is ready to pounced on by the AFX Cheetah. Holy shit Im so ready. This release looks/seems like its going to be super fun. That cover art is phenomenol--ive actually been dreaming about something weird and conceptual like this from rdj for so long now. Reminds me a bit of the Ventolin video in the way it showcases an imagined product. Also getting Mike & Rich vibes here...

Im betting it's going to be ALL new material, and all either super funky, super weird, and/or super next level

Would be cool if he took the tuss to a next level

cornish boner reaching new high score

the idmz time has cum

While waiting for the record watch this little documentary on the guys that designed the Cheetah range and how they made their first product, the Spec-Drum which interfaced with your ZX Spectrum.

This is great!

Warp usually like to space out releases from their 'god tier' artists, so I'm finding it a bit weird how this Cheetah stuff is happening just a couple of weeks after the big drop of Autechre material.

I don't think they care anymore and release everything they get

While waiting for the record watch this little documentary on the guys that designed the Cheetah range and how they made their first product, the Spec-Drum which interfaced with your ZX Spectrum.

This is great!

Seconded!