IGNORED

Cheetah EP

zlemflolia

I successfully avoided all leaks, radioshows and streams except the first/video track so will bask in the waxy glory when the disc hits my turntable!

Raging i couldn't get the tape though especially as my recently deceased granny bequeathed me her old sony walkman - any sources anywhere for this?

Edited by phudoshin

I too have managed to resist all plays of this, just heard the Soundcloud versions, so everything will be fresh to my ears. Really looking forward to it.

I successfully avoided all leaks, radioshows and streams except the first/video track so will bask in the waxy glory when the disc hits my turntable!

Raging i couldn't get the tape though especially as my recently deceased granny bequeathed me her old sony walkman - any sources anywhere for this?

Radioshow was awesome, dunno why you'd feel it was successful missing that....

In fact I'm going to play it for the sixth or seventh time in a minute :music:

Edited by beerwolf

Despatched :-)

Dispatch vs. despatch

There is no difference between dispatch and despatch. The latter is an alternative spelling that was common in the 19th century and earlier, but dispatch has gained undisputed dominance in modern English. Despatch has mostly disappeared from the languageexcept in the U.K., where it appears in place of dispatch about a third of the timeand dispatch is the preferred spelling for all senses of the word.

The main exception is in the phrase despatch box, which refers to the lectern in the British House of Commons and the Australian House of Representatives. This use is the main contributor to the relative frequency of despatch in the U.K.

Whoops! Bloody phone!!

Radioshow was awesome, dunno why you'd feel it was successful missing that....

In fact I'm going to play it for the sixth or seventh time in a minute :music:

something ELSE to look forward to so. I've more patience than a Syrian prosthetics clinic

I too have managed to resist all plays of this, just heard the Soundcloud versions, so everything will be fresh to my ears. Really looking forward to it.

Damn. That is pretty impressive. Once I didn't have to rely on a leak to hear it, I felt it was "ok" to do so. But I wish I would have virgin ears when the record arrives at my door.

Edited by Vaaler9

Mine hasn't been sent yet, when should the panic kick in?

The real panic will set in if you don't get a sticker...

I bet it's actually a magnet, rather than a sticker. The Japanese edition of Syro came with a 'sticker' that actually turned out to be a magnet.

Although I guess magnets do stick to things...

That just tells me he has a LOOOOT of music he could release but just isn't, if he's still that far back. I imagine they're mostly from around that time. Well... maybe the cirklon labeled tracks are the newer ones and the cheetah labeled tracks are 2010 or older.

That just tells me he has a LOOOOT of music he could release but just isn't, if he's still that far back. I imagine they're mostly from around that time. Well... maybe the cirklon labeled tracks are the newer ones and the cheetah labeled tracks are 2010 or older.

There is a period (2007-2014) where we had no musical output at all from him, under any (known) alias. That's seven years of music-making yet to see the light of day (if none of it was from the SoundCloud dump, which I don't think goes beyond 2005 in known dates, right?

I suspect Cheetah, CCIPT2, ODS, Syro, and... other things to come are from this time frame.

holy shit 2X202-ST5 is beyond anything else on the EP.. makes me pissed i missed the Japanese Version unless someone's got a link? ...

edit: woah different font

Edited by impotentwhitecapitalist

There is a period (2007-2014) where we had no musical output at all from him, under any (known) alias. That's seven years of music-making yet to see the light of day (if none of it was from the SoundCloud dump, which I don't think goes beyond 2005 in known dates, right?

I suspect Cheetah, CCIPT2, ODS, Syro, and... other things to come are from this time frame.

Well, I know 4 bit was played in a 2005 set... so given RDJ's tendency to let things sit before playing them we can assume that was probably made around 2001-2005 lol.

Makes you wonder what goodies he has stashed, for sure.

c52e64da978a694cecfdc06339cb698c3a9325f2

holy shit 2X202-ST5 is beyond anything else on the EP.. makes me pissed i missed the Japanese Version unless someone's got a link? ...

edit: woah different font

That track is still on the CD/cass/digital versions :)

oh shit yeah

Really great EP, already played this more times CCAI2 and ODS (though I keep meaning to revisit CCAI2)

CCAI2 at 45rpm is how I believe the record was intended. I know all other formats are stuck at "standard" speed, but the tracks seem to fit better and combine into 2-3 distinct. Highly recommend, if you haven't.

In fact there are two audible interruptions into the recording space. One sounds like a person accidentally walking in or saying something during recording. The tones and resonance of the instruments themselves sounds more accurate.

Edited by Lexicon