IGNORED

Cheetah EP

zlemflolia

Has it been confirmed yet that this cheetah thing really is RDJ?

no it's me

Damn Blank. Good bunch of tracks bud!

At least we ruled out Robert Downey Jr.

FFS, the French distribution of the EP is late and I couldn't find a copy of it yet.

French WATMMers, did any of you buy a copy from a local record store ? Wanna know if it's a global lack of distribution or just me being unlucky !

Has it been confirmed yet that this cheetah thing really is RDJ?

Nah it's Bartholomew Biggus Bollock the Forth Earl of Wonderwall. He snorted his billlion dollar inheritence up his snout and arsehole, when the baliffs came for him all they left was his Cheetah synth. Those fucking black bomber jacketed urchins should of known better.

Bartholomew is back and his bollocks are bigger and better than ever, the wonderwall sparkles like polished gem stones gleaming in a mountain stream and the Cheetah snarls low like a fucking wild animal on the hunt for your flesh and soul.

Edited by beerwolf

At this point it makes me feel bad for not appreciating it more when it was part of the soundcloud dump. Framing does go a long way to making the picture. This is on endless repeat. I fucking love this.

I like most of Cheetah, but the first and last tracks drag on and sound too repetitive to my ears. I just fell asleep listening to track 7. Maybe I need more iron in my diet.

Ryan's ma retweeted this. Is the "in 8" referring to something, or is it just there because it is? My knowledge of the Cirklon interface is non-existent...

Splitradix is on this forum and is from what I can tell, not aphex. He does have lots of cool gear, including a cirklon and he makes cool tracks. He's also from Dublin where the lad who made the video is from. This video of him twiddling his PS-3100 is lush as fukk. That resonant filter is amazing.

Ryan's ma retweeted this. Is the "in 8" referring to something, or is it just there because it is? My knowledge of the Cirklon interface is non-existent...

um7O5zH.jpg

Holy shit! Did Richard make Ryan his own, private song as a thank you? If so, Ryan is even luckier than I had originally thought!

Ryan's ma retweeted this. Is the "in 8" referring to something, or is it just there because it is?

Next pattern or scene in the song is due in 8 bars/beats.

Edited by psn

Splitradix is on this forum and is from what I can tell, not aphex. He does have lots of cool gear, including a cirklon and he makes cool tracks. He's also from Dublin where the lad who made the video is from. This video of him twiddling his PS-3100 is lush as fukk. That resonant filter is amazing.

^Nice.

Splitradix's track off the TSG ACD compilation was damn good as well.

um7O5zH.jpg

Holy shit! Did Richard make Ryan his own, private song as a thank you? If so, Ryan is even luckier than I had originally thought!

no, that's splitradix's cirklon AFAICT.

EP works as a whole, sticks to its direction which is a first for an aphex record in a long while, nothing extraordinary but it's got that good relaxed somnambulent vibe, reminiscent of the best of analord. Some of it's ultra-lazy (last track is a joke) but T2 and Cirklon1 are quite good.

Nice, went to the Electric Fetus to pick up the vinyl, ended up leaving with the cassette! There was a second copy of it there too but I didnt wanna be that asshole that gets two just because I can.

Nice. Love that shop. Snagged a cassette at my local, here in Stockholm a day before "official release"... Still waiting on my vinyl to arrive (preordered) from bloop.

Edited by hayhook

Guest bitroast

L3a1v_HeErDjZTZX_GLfuPNRKbl1bn4zI3S2UbXb

this promotion is so wild.

funny seeing the aphex soundcloud comments saying this release was a way to filter out the fans/non-fans and get press off him a bit ... in tandem with hardcore promotion blitz from warp.

L3a1v_HeErDjZTZX_GLfuPNRKbl1bn4zI3S2UbXb

If i ever came across something like this...i would take as long as it took to get this for some new wallpaper.