IGNORED

Cheetah EP

zlemflolia

yay my copy arrived today  :dry:

FedEx Shipping solved this problem for me. Its pretty expensive but at least I get the release before everyone else instead of 3 weeks later

Do you really live in Antarctica? or did you think it would be cool to write that? I really wish people would use their real location because when things like 'waiting ages for shipping' crop up it takes out the confusion. Holy Vatican City and Christmas Island are two bugbears. Stephen G is honest enough to admit he lives in Calgary, seems like everything takes ages to arrive in the Americas. Don't know why you guys bother preordering when it takes that long.

• 2 weeks later...

why do we listen fantano?  is it me or is aphex judged super harshly? i can't blame him for hating the public. Ageism too. Ive seen some old comments.

ps.. is there a time limit on download rights w/ bleep? i swear i bought the minipops  in 24 bit and now it's not available

Edited by marf

Pompous and self-righteous music critics are even less bearable in video form than they are on paper.

it takes a special blend of unhappiness and ignorance to make a vocation out of "judging" art

• 1 month later...

Which bit in the EP is he referring to - has the cassette got extra stuff that's not on the other versions ? (Sad to say mine is still sealed!)

Having accidentally put many a computer tape in my tape player in the 80s and early 90s I can definitely hear that wav files he supplied at the bottom of that page are definitely not Spectrum tape noises!

This is what a spectrum tape sounds like if you put it in your hifi, it's got definite characteristic tones and sections that identify it as a speccy tape: