IGNORED

Colundi Festival - 22-25 October 2015 (Belgium & the Netherlands)

Herr Jan

at each event...

A1 Written & Produced by Aleksi Perala

A2 Written & Produced by Krzysztof Oktalski

A3 Written & Produced by Reid Dunn

A4 Written & Produced by F.M. D'Arcangelo

1-a Written & Produced by Jodey Kendrick

1-b Written & Produced by Todd Osborn

1-c Written & Produced by David Barnard

32 mins 33 rpm

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

at each event...
A1 Written & Produced by Aleksi Perala
A2 Written & Produced by Krzysztof Oktalski
A3 Written & Produced by Reid Dunn
A4 Written & Produced by F.M. D'Arcangelo
1-a Written & Produced by Jodey Kendrick
1-b Written & Produced by Todd Osborn
1-c Written & Produced by David Barnard
32 mins 33 rpm

??

During the last PSA radio show they announced a 12" release called "colundi everyOne" for this tour. Then Grant posted this info on facebook :)

Will definitely pick this up of course!

Although I'm taken for the weekend I definitely want to go check it out in my hometown. Strange times though, guess because it is on a Sunday, from 18.00 to 02.00.

Would like to know the time-schedule of the performances if possible?

Hearing rumours the first gig in Rotterdam got cancelled halfway through because there was almost no turn-up...

The timing isn't optimal of course as it's the week after ADE so everyone's broke and strung out, and it was on a thursday night too (even though it's vacation from schools and thursday night is the students night out). Expected more from Rotterdam! At least there was one guy showing up all the way from Texas:

Hoping the other dates will go down better, I'm not feeling well at all and trying my best to get better for tomorrow. First going to see Zappa Plays Zappa, then having to find a way to make it to the colundi venue...

Hearing rumours the first gig in Rotterdam got cancelled halfway through because there was almost no turn-up...

The timing isn't optimal of course as it's the week after ADE so everyone's broke and strung out, and it was on a thursday night too (even though it's vacation from schools and thursday night is the students night out). Expected more from Rotterdam! At least there was one guy showing up all the way from Texas:

Hoping the other dates will go down better, I'm not feeling well at all and trying my best to get better for tomorrow. First going to see Zappa Plays Zappa, then having to find a way to make it to the colundi venue...

WTF , IM going tonight , hope everything works fine .. colundi everyONE

100% gonna be at the Amsterdam gig.

Will probably be wearing a T-shirt with Drexciya on it, say hello WATMMers ;)!

I was there wearing a Drexciya T-Shirt (but - thank God - saw nobody else with one) *hihi*

100% gonna be at the Amsterdam gig.

Will probably be wearing a T-shirt with Drexciya on it, say hello WATMMers ;)!

I was there wearing a Drexciya T-Shirt (but - thank God - saw nobody else with one) *hihi*

I think I talked to you thinking you were Macca lol.

I got the 12" btw it's wicked.

Amsterdam last Saturday was amazing

+1

Still recovering from this weekend, what a massive party. Good to meet some watmm'ers (again), Wisp, Aleksi and the PSA guys too :) great crew, nonstop great livesets by everyOne and a really great venue too. Haven't scored a colundi shirt (yet) but I did snatch a PSA shirt + the 12" and somehow made it safely in the end. Did lose my watch at some point, sacrificed to some colundi entity somewhere.

The lineup of the Amsterdam gig (minus Grant, he didn't play in the end):

12063774_10207989605079369_5141515880969

Saw this too (from the last gig @ Nijmegen):

12107031_919344238114836_476643433570428

Good to hear the Amsterdam gig was great. I was supposed to go the Rotterdam gig, but I couldn't make it in the end.

A friend of mine was there and told me there were only 10 or so people coming for the music, the rest were mostly drunken visitors walking in and out because it was there was no entrance fee.

Wisp played for only 10 minutes, then the party was stopped.. Soundmurderer didn't even play... :(

At least my mate bought me a 12" :)

Archived