Rainy Mood - Rain Makes Everything Better

Joyrex

Thunderspace is my every night fall asleep stereoscopic 3d app. I found it it while looking for something like rainy mood. There is also windy and sunny by the same guy

I found my favorite noise generator recently.. In fact it's probably the best one on the internet (i'll stand by this statement).

http://www.mynoise.net

Has loads of noise, fan noise, waterfall, water, and other sounds.. Can customize different freq bands to taste, or animate. I love the waterfall generator when the 50 hz and 120 hz bands are boosted. Sounds just like the low rumble of niagara falls. I fall asleep so fast. :)

There's one that plays the sound of an underwater cave lake. Simply georgeous.

Edited by maitake

i go back and forth on rainymood and the star trek engine one. both are lovely. maybe i should make a "box fan in closed room during day nap" video.

ironically, during a rain storm with thunder happening you really should turn off the computer.

Edited by marf

This is awesome. Cheers

yep, now if i can just get it to press the mute button on the fucking crows outside my window and stop the guy across the street from thinking he's got permission to work on cars all day.

still haven't turned it off. it's been threatening to rain here for hours so i can get some proper surround sound rain on the roof and still hasn't come, i can see it out the window, the wind should be pushing it here /sie

maybe it's being eaten by cloud shark.

daily_picdump_1847_640_17.jpg

This is awesome. Cheers

yep, now if i can just get it to press the mute button on the fucking crows outside my window and stop the guy across the street from thinking he's got permission to work on cars all day.

maybe dont move next to an auto shop?

It's a retired guy in a quite suburban street and the guy keeps buying old army vehicles like vietnam era US military jeeps, which he then spends six months doing up, by using grinding power tools or banging tools in his garage which he keep the door open of, instead of being courteous and at least closing it. How many military vehicles do you need, is he hoping to start a new branch of the army? My next door neighbour and i hate it, some weeks he goes from like 7 am till dark all week, some weeks not a peep. I'm sure his wife hates it too. I mean you've got a yacht, go sail that or something or at least rent a workshop in some industrial park.

Maybe i should introduce him to modular synths. heh

I don't need that if it's already raining here. :biggrin:

Anyway, I've never enjoyed the sound of rain. I like peaceful and calm moods and rain is invasive to that, especially when there's thunder in the background like there is right now.

Ok :sad:

hah, it's ok dude, some people just love the sun. i can't relate cause i live somewhere hot that doesn't rain much, so to me rain is a precious treasure that i can't get enough of. Probably helps that i'm an homebody. ;-]

I found my favorite noise generator recently.. In fact it's probably the best one on the internet (i'll stand by this statement).

Has loads of noise, fan noise, waterfall, water, and other sounds.. Can customize different freq bands to taste, or animate. I love the waterfall generator when the 50 hz and 120 hz bands are boosted. Sounds just like the low rumble of niagara falls. I fall asleep so fast. :)

Thank you so much for this.

Thank you so much for this.

:biggrin: yay

created by a signal processing engineer who also happens to work for roland.

Edited by maitake