IGNORED

Face Culler - Lostlands

we are so spoiled!

preordered!

I've always been a face culler fan but this release is sounding particularly amazeballs, based on the 2 tracks I heard.

I was able to get this in for a proper listen today. Really great release, his best so far in my opinion. Loved Yega but this hits more tasty acid spots for me. I love the detuning here and there too.

One of the best albums released so far this year.

Guest cult fiction

Thanks for the support guys!

It's a real honor to be on Occult Research and couldn't be happier with the tape design.

I know Erik sent out some(or all?) of the pre-order tapes before the official release date so they should be getting there soon if they're not there already.

I was able to get this in for a proper listen today. Really great release, his best so far in my opinion. Loved Yega but this hits more tasty acid spots for me. I love the detuning here and there too.

One of the best albums released so far this year.

This is the first one where I used my future retro revolution on every track, so quantifiably it has more acid than any previous release :emotawesomepm9:

Oh wow, this sounds really fresh! Stumbled upon this as I had to hear what was on those nice shiny green tapes in your signature, and I love it :) perfect for warm summer days, dig the hazy early house melodies vibe mixed with braindance (and a bit of footwork on track 2?)

Tape ordered!

Man, this good stuff! Listening to Lostlands on my headphones this morning and it's making my return to work after a holiday much more bearable. Coastal Ruin just forced me to stop work and post this.

Thanks Mr Fiction!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest cult fiction

This must be the fastest shipment out of the US I've had so far, purchased on the 6th and it's already playing in my deck now :music:

Erik is a true pro

<10 of the original 100 remaining now!

cygqwam.jpg

Guest active galaxies

This is tremendous, and insanely good value for the digitals.

Currently digging the sound design on Juxtaposition and the Orbital-esque vocals on Shrine Maiden.

Guest cult fiction

Lostlands cassette is now sold out via the Occult Research store

Massive thanks to everyone who supported it, hope you're enjoying the album!

If you missed out I have a few extra personal copies to sell, you can PM me here or on Facebook(http://www.facebook.com/faceculler) for details.

eZVE5NG.jpg

• 2 years later...

Archived