26 minutes ago, beerwolf said:

I'll be honest with you, I've met and dealt with quite a few characters in my time. Trust me. Loads. All types of people. And all manner of great people and all manner of lunatics. In general the whole spectrum of humanity doesn't bother me that much. I've met them all. When it comes down to basics, I either derive some sort of devils advocate entertainment from them, or I like them, or I tell them to fuck off.

But you are different. When you appear on my horizon. I feel strange. And uncertain. A mysterious usurper in my midst. I must be way of this. But a cool chap. 

As we both know (and I have told you on a few occasions) you are obviously a very unique, and intelligent individual (but we all have our unique strengths and some would be most obvious on an IDM forum, than perhaps in the outside world) and as you are a unique and intelligent chap you should know that this forum is a playground of sorts for all my ever changing moods and personalities. And sometimes a bit of troll like fun. So I shouldn't have to tell you to ignore any 'claims' I make. I love watmm because I can be whoever I want to be at that moment in time. If you think otherwise? Then you are a fucking simpleton. Which you are not.

Have a nice evening Alcofribas ?

beerwolf you’re an absolute legend m9

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 4 months later...
On 9/23/2015 at 7:35 AM, Kavinsky said:

didnt D.Lopatin say this is going to be on the new record because i didnt hear it so far :/

This was recorded for Garden of Delete (sort of.. it was the pre-GoD sessions that led him to the sound of the record.) but didn't make it onto the album proper. 

But, you're in luck. A few years later it was re-purposed for the Good Times soundtrack! It sounds decidedly less Garden of Delete-y but it's still excellent nonetheless. 

On 1/30/2021 at 1:14 PM, Alcofribas said:

beerwolf you reminded me this was the thread where the claim was made that you can't make future music with snares in it. one of the best posts of all time imo

Fuck you I just spent the last 3 hours reading through this from the start only to find that bit two pages back from your post.

lol what a fucking waste of an afternoon.

On the plus side, I did get to read the Val Kilmer files again.

1 hour ago, chenGOD said:

Fuck you I just spent the last 3 hours reading through this from the start only to find that bit two pages back from your post.

lol what a fucking waste of an afternoon.

On the plus side, I did get to read the Val Kilmer files again.

ok i don't remember the K Files. please explain

On 6/16/2021 at 11:45 PM, NewYorkNowhere said:

This was recorded for Garden of Delete (sort of.. it was the pre-GoD sessions that led him to the sound of the record.) but didn't make it onto the album proper. 

But, you're in luck. A few years later it was re-purposed for the Good Times soundtrack! It sounds decidedly less Garden of Delete-y but it's still excellent nonetheless. 

I like.

Old school trance vibes.

26 minutes ago, Alcofribas said:

ok i don't remember the K Files. please explain

Scene: Val Kilmer sitting in an apartment, staring forlornly out the window. 

VK (muttering to himself): “I swear I was Batman once…”

Phone rings three times…

VK: “all I have to do is react to some music?”

Agent(unseen): “yes Val, they’ll pay you handsomely”

Val hangs up without a word

VK: “anyways…I’m sure I was Batman”