IGNORED

AFX • ‘orphaned deejay selek 2006-08’

Herr Jan

Guest cult fiction

I'm confused. This oberheim blacet is not even 3 min long according to bleep but the track from link is ~3:30. :huh:

https://bleep.com/release/61781-afx-orphaned-deejay-selek-2006-2008

I'm not sure what you mean, the radio recording is 3:29 and the track cuts in after 4 seconds and plays on until the end of the recording? It's maybe missing a few bars because of it being a radio play. Like I said, it's legit :)

He's saying there's roughly a minute of extra length in the radio version.

Maybe it has a few bars looped at the start or the start is actually dmx acid test

edit: beat me to it!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

D'oh, sorry, didn't read properly. That's weird indeed. Could be that either the copyright detection system OR Bleep has the wrong tracklisting. Now considering that Bleep already gave away the wrong track (with the wrong title) when the pre-orders went online, my guess is that Blerp has tracks confused.

Guest bitroast

ooo my bad i misread that...

the tracklisting has been pretty screw-y it seems, with bleep giving out the wrong track first instead of track 1.. seems more likely that the 3:30 radio track is #5 - simple slamming b 2 then!!

D'oh, sorry, didn't read properly. That's weird indeed. Could be that either the copyright detection system OR Bleep has the wrong tracklisting. Now considering that Bleep already gave away the wrong track (with the wrong title) when the pre-orders went online, my guess is that Blerp has tracks confused.

"Blerp :derp: " is the correct answer

Guest bitroast

i get the feeling the tracklisting must have been mixed up early on somewhere...

if bleep managed to fuck up and release wrong track instead of track 1... AND soundcloud managed to fuck up and id the wrong track... seems possible the tracklisting was a bit jumbled ..

i get the feeling the tracklisting must have been mixed up early on somewhere...

if bleep managed to fuck up and release wrong track instead of track 1... AND soundcloud managed to fuck up and id the wrong track... seems possible the tracklisting was a bit jumbled ..

I'm pretty sure those "fuck ups" are intentional. Gets people talking.

I'm pretty sure those "fuck ups" are intentional. Gets people talking.

AzA6CXJ.jpg

J3g1Fpf.jpg

conspiracy_tot3.gif

conspiracy_tot4.gif

I'm really rinsing it, really psyched for the EP now. Thinking about it, we have four tracks already...

*spoilers*

01 serge fenix Rendered 2

02 dmx acid test

03 oberheim blacet1b

04 bonus EMT beats

05 simple slamming b 2

06 midi pipe1c sds3time cube/klonedrm

07 NEOTEKT72

08 r8m neotek beat (according to indulin :))

the one called NEOTEKT72 on here is actually bonus EMT beats

also the one r8m neotek beat on here is actually simple slamming b2 (the one bibio was prob referring to as polygon window esque). Only the first 35 seconds or so

Guest bitroast

I'm really rinsing it, really psyched for the EP now. Thinking about it, we have four tracks already...

*spoilers*

02 dmx acid test

03 oberheim blacet1b

04 bonus EMT beats

05 simple slamming b 2

07 NEOTEKT72

heh. this doesn't surprise.. tbh.

*spoilers*

02 dmx acid test

03 oberheim blacet1b

04 bonus EMT beats

05 simple slamming b 2

07 NEOTEKT72

Incredibly boring track that one is, in my opinion.

The rest are sounding pretty good so far.

*spoilers*

02 dmx acid test

03 oberheim blacet1b

04 bonus EMT beats

05 simple slamming b 2

07 NEOTEKT72

also the one r8m neotek beat on here is actually simple slamming b2 (the one bibio was prob referring to as polygon window esque). Only the first 35 seconds or so

Thanks for correcting. When I pre-ordered this at Bleep I received bonus EMT beats but was titled serge fenix. Then they sent out a mail that the track I received was actually called NEOTEKT72, and now it turns out to be another track. Good jerb.

Makes sense it's called bonus beats as it is a pretty straightforward track :) very good for high volume listening I found.

Guest bitroast

yeah. i'm really wanting to reserve judgement on these tracks until hearing them in proper context (god damnit it warp/bleep why you making this so difficult)

someone said that the breaky parts that were mixed into the the live version of Serge Fenix(aka Scirem) that Luke Vibert played were from the DMX acid test track. the beginning bits of what we are calling oberheim sound a lot like the breaks from that track, so i wouldn't be surprised that it is actually DMX acid.

someone said that the breaky parts that were mixed into the the live version of Serge Fenix(aka Scirem) that Luke Vibert played were from the DMX acid test track. the beginning bits of what we are calling oberheim sound a lot like the breaks from that track, so i wouldn't be surprised that it is actually DMX acid.

Serge Fenix (aka Scirem) and DMX Acid sound basically like different parts of the same track. The way we originally heard the track it sounded like it had about 50% of DMX acid tacked onto the end (but not mixed over it from what I can recall)

I must say i much prefer those smaller avatar formats over the huge ones. But i'll shut up again and look for some shrinking app for my zilty penorx.

Archived