IGNORED

AFX • ‘orphaned deejay selek 2006-08’

Herr Jan

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm waiting til I have it in my hands for the first listen, I kinda feel like I ruined Syro a bit checking out all the samples.

I'm waiting til I have it in my hands for the first listen, I kinda feel like I ruined Syro a bit checking out all the samples.

I ruined Syro by listening to all his recorded gigs, like "oh yeah i remember this track from that gig"...

Guest bitroast

Yerrr i listened and faaaaark the track is good but i also wish i didnt cozzz the yappy talking was pissing me off.. but dammmn. It does sound goOD..

This is driving me crazy. I'm reading all the great impressions of 03 oberheim blacet1b and for some reason it doesn't play for me. (trying different browsers etc) Has anyone ripped this to mp3 .. or uploaded anywhere else? I would be eternally grateful!

Cheeky .... but feckin brilliant mix all the same!!

Tune @ 50~ min slays, and @ 57.30~ as well.

Squarepusher in max effect @ 1.24.. always great to hear him dropped in da mix

Cheeky .... but feckin brilliant mix all the same!!

Tune @ 50~ min slays, and @ 57.30~ as well.

yeah it does, wonder what it is.

57.30 is, if you didn't know:

oh cool sick track thanks. for some reason never really got into listening to JK.

Ditto! Actually thought it was a part of the dope vocoder tune that immediately follows it at around 52~ minutes (don't know what that one is either).

Also, cheers for the reminder that VBS.Redlof.B (Bass Version) exists. I am embarrassed to say I had totally forgotten it did!

Archived