IGNORED

AFX • ‘orphaned deejay selek 2006-08’

Herr Jan

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All this talk of track titles, AE trolled Hobbs 10 years ago with an album title when she had the world exclusive first play of Untilted's LCC on radio 1. She said the album was untitled. Up until the cover was was printed, many fans thought Ae had ran out of ideas for an album title.

Edit: Orphaned DJ is immense.

i think it was a couple of years after untilted came out that i realized it wasn't untitled.

in my defense i didn't really know anyone else who was into this kind of stuff or read about it much online, so i probably hadn't even ever said it out loud

actually it came up when discussing ae with a friend who thought confield was cornfield

the sonic losing his rings sound was from a vibert track that led into the song. Wouldn't be too hard to add back in.

That's right. "Sidthug". I might make 2 mixes once I buy the wavs. Thanks for the idea

omg, thats such a good idea

Don't do it guys, you're messing with the way the artist intended the track to be heard. Officially. Time to let your brain let go of those little sonic rings. I'm listening to the track over and over again, if you do the same you'll forget about that little intro bit.

I get the impression the whole EP has leaked, but as much as I want to hear it I am going to resist looking this time. The 2 tracks I have heard have been good enough to know the EP is going to set ones socks alight, I can wait another few weeks. Just about.

All this talk of track titles, AE trolled Hobbs 10 years ago with an album title when she had the world exclusive first play of Untilted's LCC on radio 1. She said the album was untitled. Up until the cover was was printed, many fans thought Ae had ran out of ideas for an album title.

I thought that album was called Untitled for several months. She probably just misread it.

I thought that album was called Untitled for several months. She probably just misread it.

Yeah Ae trolled hobbs who's pased it on to the masses on FM and had us trolled out for months.

Archived