IGNORED

AFX • ‘orphaned deejay selek 2006-08’

Herr Jan

It seems that Serge Fenix Rendered 2 from his soundcloud is actually NEOTEKT72 (according to Blerp)

Here is a preview of SFR2

https://bleep.com/release/61781-afx-orphaned-deejay-selek-2006-2008

huh? the preview for me is labeled "Serge Fenix Rendered 2" and is the scirem track, it is also the download I got when I pre-ordered.

It seems that Serge Fenix Rendered 2 from his soundcloud is actually NEOTEKT72 (according to Blerp)

Here is a preview of SFR2

https://bleep.com/release/61781-afx-orphaned-deejay-selek-2006-2008

huh? the preview for me is labeled "Serge Fenix Rendered 2" and is the scirem track, it is also the download I got when I pre-ordered.

Looks like Blerp blerped up again, I immediately downloaded the track after ordering and I got the first track called Serge (4:46) and it is the first track on the EP (not the Scirem track). Just tried again and now I have the Scirem track (3:17), so I have both already :)

jan pls

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm on holiday right now and the internet here is so awful I can't load anything. This is torture. Is the "sonar" track on here? I don't know its proper name.

afx deejay selek itunes page seems to be down

Great news!!!! And lovely track.

Is this the 1st AFX release under warp? Does this mean AFX has been signed to Warp as well?

There was HAB also

yes true, missed that one...

I'm on holiday right now and the internet here is so awful I can't load anything. This is torture. Is the "sonar" track on here? I don't know its proper name.

Am hoping for the same thing! I can't seem to open that iStore link, probably cause i'm not in the UK...

Guest Deco Balcony

l8iWr7e.png

:music:

Hah lucky you! I just got the Scirem one as my download but the preview track on bleep is the other 4:45 one for me

Guest bitroast

Nooo i was going to jump and grab the blerp preeoder cos it had potential to be an error that would be fixed or something !! didnt jump !! I stalled !!!!! Noooooooooo !!!!!

Dear Customer

Thank you for pre-ordering orphaned deejay selek 2006-2008 on Bleep.

There was an initial mixup with some files and you may have downloaded the track 'NEOTEKT72' which is track 7 of the EP, instead of 'serge fenix Rendered 2' - track 1.

We have now replaced the file and the correctly titled track is available for download now.
Kind Regards
cleardot.gif

Bleep Support

'Schriem' is so well known. nice to have it on a proper release. BUT would've liked to hear some of the other tracks as a first preview, something i haven't heard before.

First 1 to post up 'NEOTEKT72 on the internets gets a price.

Guest bitroast

Dear Customer

Thank you for pre-ordering orphaned deejay selek 2006-2008 on Bleep.

There was an initial mixup with some files and you may have downloaded the track 'NEOTEKT72' which is track 7 of the EP, instead of 'serge fenix Rendered 2' - track 1.

We have now replaced the file and the correctly titled track is available for download now.
Kind Regards
cleardot.gif

Bleep Support

hehe dang. surprised there's no 'Please delete the file from your computer at the earliest convenience. Bleep would like to thank you for understanding and cooperation in this matter' type spiel. don't upload to yt or we'll gonna flag ya!!

wait, so is NEOTEK actually supposed to be 4:45? the preview for serge fenix / scirem still shows up as 3:37, but is the same one i currently have downloaded (~30 minutes after it dropped)

hope this makes sense

Archived