IGNORED

AFX • ‘orphaned deejay selek 2006-08’

Herr Jan

I guess we just have to ask Bleep, Warp and / or Aphex. Whatever you do, don't pick up the tinfoil hat.

Also, fucking amazing tracks :music: definitely not a DJ-tool EP like I thought it could be, oberheim blacet is something else! The one uploaded to soundcloud just now (see above) reminds me of P-String mixed with Analord 11 or something. That bassline is superlush too. Hyped :)

Yeah... These tracks are fuckin ACE!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love the pre-released tracks! And would have loved an entire album worth of these tunes. ;D

btw, sorry to ask again, but the 3:25 track is the neotek track? ima vewy confucious...

Wait, you guys think bleep has the tracklist wrong? I don't get it.

The 3:51 tracks is the same as the soundcloud track posted on page 30. Plus the title makes more sense with that track.

/Blurp

Wait, you guys think bleep has the tracklist wrong? I don't get it.

The 3:51 tracks is the same as the soundcloud track posted on page 30. Plus the title makes more sense with that track.

/Blurp

Thanks for explaining- great, now I'm confused too.

Love this oberheim pipe organ track. Has all the playful wit of a 90s aphex tune

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that the Stereo versions of the tracks will all be better than the Mono equivalents.

lol

Not sure why anyone would think otherwise. crazies

P.S. These tracks are sounding sublime for a first listen. Exactly the kind of AFX I was hoping for really, although I could see midi pipe1c giving me a headache at the wrong time of day.

My brain is spinning trying to put together the actual tracklist. I can't figure out if the bleep titles are actually wrong, because the track lengths on their page don't even seem to match the downloads and previews. I'm baffled.

The 4 tracks available now are all so incredible.

this is hands down one of the greatest things hes ever done.

the more i hear tracks like this of his the more I'm understanding just how effective a midi-gate can be to adding expression to normally static samples. The break sounds like the same loop more or less but the way he's gating each hit in different parts makes it sound incredibly good

simple slamming sounds sooo much better that the leaked shitty mono version

EDIT: it should be noted that this was my most anticipated unreleased track to be released. I was so disappointed when it wasn't on syro. So happy to have it now.

the entire ep sounds so much better when listened to in the correct running order. it's like one long mental rave freakout medley. this is great stuff.

Yeah, sooo so so much better than the mono. What's weird is that a lot of the time mono sounds just a tad worse than the stereo counterpart, but that couldn't be more wrong here.

Archived