IGNORED

AFX • ‘orphaned deejay selek 2006-08’

Herr Jan

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The newest Sound Cloud from Selek should be called

r8m neotek beat.....Its the same length as listed on Bleep.

That is, if you trust Bleep more than Aphex's own soundcloud account.

...which is run by Warp.

The newest Sound Cloud from Selek should be called

r8m neotek beat.....Its the same length as listed on Bleep.

That is, if you trust Bleep more than Aphex's own soundcloud account.

...which is run by Warp.

Both are to some degree, although we know the soundcloud is run by Aphex himself too.

All I know is that Bleep really messed up from day one of the pre-order with the wrong track being put up for download (which also had the wrong title, serge fenix) and then they sent out an apology mail claiming that track was one of the neotek tracks. Then yesterday they offered four tracks for download, and the track titles were all messed up. I just downloaded those same four tracks from Bleep again and lo and behold, the titles are changed again: now according to the BBC and Aphex's soundcloud :)

Conclusion: Blerp.

this is hands down one of the greatest things hes ever done.

Are you kidding? I mean the track is good, but in my opinion the other three tracks from the ep I've heard so far are better. And I don't even wanna start comparing to tracks from other albums...

That Oberheim track sounds pretty Tussy to me, just love it.

that simple slamming is not to my taste, so i see what you kids are on about with 'oh it's music for dance floors' i've had the misfortune of visiting dance festivals, there is never anything i want to hear happening at them. they are sonically frightening shit music nondancable bro zones. best kept away from.

Are you kidding? I mean the track is good, but in my opinion the other three tracks from the ep I've heard so far are better. And I don't even wanna start comparing to tracks from other albums...

That Oberheim track sounds pretty Tussy to me, just love it.

That bass line makes my soul dance, you can't argue with that.

that simple slamming is not to my taste, so i see what you kids are on about with 'oh it's music for dance floors' i've had the misfortune of visiting dance festivals, there is never anything i want to hear happening at them. they are sonically frightening shit music nondancable bro zones. best kept away from.

you're doing it wrong

so what is your sublime taste then

Simple slamming is one of the best things I've heard in a long time. (At least, if it is Simple slamming - i just downloaded from bleep after listening on soundcloud - i needed it in its full glory - but yeah whats up with the track titles?)

Anyways, conclusion, fucking great.

tuss intensifies.

Simple slamming is one of the best things I've heard in a long time. (At least, if it is Simple slamming - i just downloaded from bleep after listening on soundcloud - i needed it in its full glory - but yeah whats up with the track titles?)

tuss intensifies.

I tried to make some sense of it on the last page, basically Bleep messed up and only found out and corrected it earlier today. All is good again (the leaked one had the wrong titles).

tuss intensifies.

I tried to make some sense of it on the last page, basically Bleep messed up and only found out and corrected it earlier today. All is good again (the leaked one had the wrong titles).

Ah ok, so the four tracks I downloaded from Bleep today are correct in their titles then. Cool beans.

*goes back to listening to simple slamming*

*tuss intensifies*

the more i hear tracks like this of his the more I'm understanding just how effective a midi-gate can be to adding expression to normally static samples. The break sounds like the same loop more or less but the way he's gating each hit in different parts makes it sound incredibly good

tell me more about this, never heard about midi-gates and the break sample sounds really good :-)!

so what is your sublime taste then

lol, i like what i like you like what you like. I hope though that people aren't having their opinions influenced via the fact that it's a rich joint though and genuinely have these suped up ultra hype opinions about that track on it's sonic merits alone. Some of the gushing would lead me to believe this track was tuss level or summat. Which to me it ain't. So there you go, i presented a thing by which to criticize my taste or lack thereof.

It's cool though, i feel like i'm trolling some kindegardeners or something, it's just cruel and teacher might get mad at me for not liking elmo and saying that grover is better. So i'll be back when i've heard the mini album in the car on a nice drive.

love the sound of the kick drum in SSB2, it's part of the whole, yet has it's own space to breath. (maybe my headphones or sumshit)

Archived