IGNORED

AFX • ‘orphaned deejay selek 2006-08’

Herr Jan

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I assume it's one of those in-store boxes that let people listen to new releases.

If it's like the Tower near me - it's behind the desk advertising what's playing around the store.

I had a dream last night that the record was released early, I was excited and went to this HUUUUGE vinyl store with every vinyl in existence, to find out that every single track on it was my music, and that AFX had stolen it.

Weird dream.

I had a dream last night that the record was released early, I was excited and went to this HUUUUGE vinyl store with every vinyl in existence, to find out that every single track on it was my music, and that AFX had stolen it.

Weird dream.

Please never share your dreams again. Thanks.

Guest avril14th

Did this come out in Japan today or something?

I searched #aphextwin on Instagram and so many people out there already have it.

Yep, the official Beat Records site lists 8/18 as the release date:

http://www.beatink.com/Labels/Warp-Records/Aphex-Twin/BRE-51/

...And Ototoy is a legit site, but it looks like the release is still in the pre-order stage for some reason? Even albums that you must be in Japan to purchase have a price shown, which this one currently does not.

Guest bitroast

Simple slamming is like if analord 9 and analord 11 had a baby

Faaaaark. That sounds so good. Im pretty sure i heard simple slamming and dont remember it sounding anything like analord 9 or 11 or the love child of 9 and 11 but still faaaark that mental conjunction of the two styles banging away in my head is soounding sooooo good right now :>

Simple slamming is like if analord 9 and analord 11 had a baby

Faaaaark. That sounds so good. Im pretty sure i heard simple slamming and dont remember it sounding anything like analord 9 or 11 or the love child of 9 and 11 but still faaaark that mental conjunction of the two styles banging away in my head is soounding sooooo good right now :>

I would say it has the raveness of A9 and the eeriness of A11

Amazon Japan shipping is crazy and dropped of my cd today, can't wait to have a listen this evening. Looks like the liner notes have some hard/software listed.

33c553r.jpg

why does it say syro a couple times? modern love?

regretting not getting the japanese edition like i knew i would...

"I'll get the Japanese one for the next release, no big deal" I say

"This one probably won't be anything extra special above the normal one anyway" I say

I'm always wrong

Amazon Japan shipping is crazy and dropped of my cd today, can't wait to have a listen this evening. Looks like the liner notes have some hard/software listed.

33c553r.jpg

why does it say syro a couple times? modern love?

Maybe Peace 7 can translate some of this. Especially curious about the Reaktor and modern love reference

Archived