IGNORED

AFX • ‘orphaned deejay selek 2006-08’

Herr Jan

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

mindblowing sickening production!

to me it's an album to be played on a system so you can realy feel the subs and the punches

i can't see how anyone can say anything bad about it when hearing this on beast system :catcry:

awesome album!!! :yeah:

Guest kymppinetti

I can't pick up any favorite track, it's overall really good EP.

Thanks for the flacs, bleep!

mindblowing sickening production!

You said it bro.

feels like Twilight Zone w/all the BLEEP praise/defense.. what happened to "blerp" and all that?

feels like fair weather fan behavior.

nah, i've been buying from them for years...always been fine. i think they maybe sometimes have issues sending stuff overseas or just went through a bad patch or something

feels like Twilight Zone w/all the BLEEP praise/defense.. what happened to "blerp" and all that?

I was pleased as punch when the download was 'upgraded' to lossless .... not sure why this wasn't/isn't their standard practice for all physical + digital purchases. It's driven me to commit petty larceny on more than one occasion. Anyway, can't fault people for responding positively to unexpected perks.

So it turns out that I am coincidentally working on a track with pretty much the same melody as bonus EMT beats :\. It shouldn't really matter but it's kinda killed the mojo for working on it :(

And yes, it's that little melody on top of the beats.

Simple slamming is my jam.

I was pleased as punch when the download was 'upgraded' to lossless .... not sure why this wasn't/isn't their standard practice for all physical + digital purchases. It's driven me to commit petty larceny on more than one occasion. Anyway, can't fault people for responding positively to unexpected perks.

all of my purchases have been available for download in every format (digital) since the date of purchase... was it the case in the past where if you purchased only mp3s, you were unable to get (higher quality) .wavs and whatnot? what has changed exactly?

yeah, i've not purchased any physical copies, so my d/ls are limited to the format that i purchased originally. so where i bought Oversteps .wavs, i've got the option to download lossless/lossy formats indefinitely. pardon my confusion/raining on parade.

never understood the hate tbh

Umm, do you guys even watmm, the number of peeps having to wait weeks, getting bum stock and other associated bullshit that happened in threads about highly anticipated releases like syro and that BoC one. How did that all flow down the memory hole? Perhaps it's a bit more stable now cause the past couple of phex'ee releases haven't been as huge deals sending stock wise, or bleep have gotten their shit together. You choose.

no AFX in today's mail, USPS you suck as usual. The nice UPS lady knocked twice, and delivered the Plaid EP in a reinforced cardboard mailer marked "FRAGILE" with bubble wrap inside. Way to go Elektron, with free shipping to boot.

there is somewhat same kind of snares in 'simple slamming b 2' and 'rushup i bank 12'.

Yes and the snare is the same as the one at the end of Alspacka

Could RDJ be the Tuss?!?! :w00t::dry:

Archived